Chapter 1

Pic of Aiysha
**************************
March 6th 6:59
I let out an almost inhuman groan as I roll over. The morning is such a bitch. I clumsily stick a foot out of the covers.

Hmmm, it feels lazy out there today.

Do I have to get out?

Why, why?!?!?!?! One more minute, please!?! No? Hmph. *Sticks tongue out*

I roll over.

Thud.

Um, ow? I pick my limbs off the floor, and slowly, very, slowly, get up.

Pajamas, or spend lots of un-needed effort getting dressed? Um, duh. PJ's. Definitely. Gotta look good for dem boys.

Ha.

I am soooooo funny.

***********************

7:01am

"Mommy, where be the frosties?"

Her voice is muffled, as I probably just woke her up.

THE KRAKEN IS UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!

"Aiysha, stop being a lazy bum, and go find them yourself!"

This is code for "I cannot be bothered to deal with you at this time of the morning," I guess they could also quite possibly be, "I love you honey, go buy a ferrari. My credit card is in my purse."

Um, actually, No. I go for the first one.

I trudge out into the kitchen, grab a bowl, frosties, and milk. Remember kids, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But only if loaded with sugar.

Mommy dearest enters the kitchen. Whoopie-doo.

"You. Change. Now."

"Moooooooooooommmmmmmmm."

"No buts, NOW."

I busily stuff my face with cornflakes in attempt to avoid getting dressed.

She gives me the evil eye.

Sigh.

See you in a minute.

************************

7:19am

I grab a blue shirt with Tom and Jerry on it and my favourite white jeans, and tug off my Pajama top. Underneath I have my sports bra. Oh crap, I must have left it on last night.

I turn around, and, OH MY GOD THERE IS A SUPER HOT GUY OUTSIDE MY WINDOW, GAWKING AT MY BRA THROUGHMY OPEN CURTAINS!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

I whip around shut the curtains, and light up like a christmas tree. My cheeks are so red they could be mistaken for sunburn, tomatoes, cherries, or many other RED things.

Couldn't I have closed them?!?! Just this once?!?!?!?

Ughh.

**************
Hi I am the new author of Out the window *enter groans * don't worry I don't want to change the book I just want to finish it this is my first half book so I hope you like it and A HUGE THANKS TO abszigail for letting me do this I hope y'all like