7

Chapter 7

Memories flooded into Carson's mind. She sat down with her mouth still open and she was still staring at Jay.

Cameron looked so confused it was funny. Jordan had a smirk on her face as if she knew what was going on, and Jay had a hopeful look on her face.

Carson started asking Jay questions about herself and about Jay's childhood. As they talked Carson had a mental puzzle in her mind where pieces kept connecting, but in the center there was a gaping hole where none of Jay's information fit.

*Slam*

Jordan

I followed Cameron out the room. She was sitting on the floor with her head in her lap. I sat down next to her and waited. I knew she needed time to clear her head.

"Are you ready to talk now?" She looked at me and nodded. Her eyes were wet,red, and puffy. I don't think I ever seen Cam cry. It kinda hurt she's like my second sister. I pulled her in a hug and she squeezed TIGHT. Honestly it hurt but I know she needed it.

Why do Jay get to be remembered? She coughed out and wiped her eyes. "I don't know Cammy it's not something that's promised." I rubbed her back, but she shook her head. But since she's been back I've been with her. Not Jay so why would she remember her? She cried harder.

She got up and started punching the wall. Her hand quickly became bloody, but she didn't stop. I got up and tried to yank her hand back but she kept going.

I didn't know what to do, so I ran in the room and got Carson.

~

Carson ran out of the room and seen Cameron punching the wall, kicking over chairs, cussing, screaming, and crying. She didn't know what to do. So she yelled. STOP. Cam stopped right before she picked up a chair.

Cam's eyes were big as she stared back at Carson. Cam's heart started racing at the look of disappointment on Carson's face. Man what the fuck are you bugging for? Cam sat the chair down and took in a deep breath.

She wiped her hands down her face, wiping away any tears that fell. I'm speaking to you dumbass. Carson spoke again.

Cam looked at her and shrugged her shoulders. Carson rolled her eyes, but still dragged Cam to an empty hallway.

No one said anything for awhile, but Carson hates silence. It reminded her of loneliness, so she spoke first.

So, you gon tell me what's really up wit yhu. Cam stared down at her, and a sad smile appeared on her face. She felt a tear roll down her nose. Aye man don't be cryin and shi. Carson aggressively wiped away her tear.

Cam pulled her into a hug. Carson didn't hug back she was just standing with her hands by her side. Cam pulled her arms up and made her hug back.

Cam's face was in Carson's neck which bothered her, but she know Can really needed the hug. Why don't you remember me?  Cam whispered in her ear.

Carson pushed her back and looked up at her confused. What you mean? Cam didn't answer her question, but shook her head. You remember Jay, but why am I still forgotten?

Carson was about to protest,but Cam kept going.

It took me 3 weeks just to get you to remember me when we were kids. Everyday I came to your house and you swore up and down you didn't know who I was. I used to wonder why you didn't remember me but then later on your mom told me you had amnesia. But after I was finally locked into your head we were inseparable. We did everything together. Our last night together was spent at your house watching tv. Then the next day you were packing your stuff and I didn't even say bye. After all those years spent together you forgot about me when you left. After you promised you would never forget me.

Carson looked up at Cam big eyed, and her mouth was open. I- I'm sorry I don't remember you Nisey, I really am, but I want to remember you. You just gotta be patient, because this happens more than you would think and there are still people I don't remember.

Cam sighed, but still nodded her head. Carson slowly pulled her into a hug. Don't expect this to happen often. Cam nodded her head and enjoyed the little time she did have.

Y'all I'm dead sorry I haven't updated. I was having writers block, and didn't want to write something trash. But will Carson ever remember Cam? Find out next time on Dragon BallZ

Don't forget to
Vote and
Comment💞

Bye luvs🥵