Part 1

Tiana P.O.V

I hopped in my Yellow 2019 Camaro and started playing "My Ambitions Of A Rider" by Lud Foe and hit 40 on the gas.

I pulled up to the Corner Store and cut the car off and walked in.

I got my bag of Pizza sticks, Swisher Sweet, and a sprite and brought it up to the cashier. He ringed my stuff up and I walked out.

I get in the car , and across from me i hear "WASSGOOD TIANA!". I look over and see my cousin Bry, his friend King, and 3 other dudes.

Bry bring his fat head ass over and tried to snatch one of my pizza sticks, I pulled my Glock 9 out a pointed it at him, I bet he gave it back then.

"You one crazy ass bitch" Bry told me. "Ik nigga, now step away from my car before i run you over" I said playfully. We said our goodbyes &' I made my way home.

Bre P.O.V

I get out the shower and do my daily hygiene routine. I get done with that and go down to the kitchen a fix some pizza rolls to eat.

I see my phone blinging so i look at it and its a text from my sister Tiana. ⬇️

We just going to the store so i don't need to dress up for real

We just going to the store so i don't need to dress up for real. I hurry up and look in my closet and throw on my Black skin tight shirt, my black home made skirt, My apple watch, my black purse, and blue and white shoes. I hurry and style some quick edges on my frontal.

I look up and a Tiana walks in looking a mess. "Bitch you rushing me and you ain't even ready" I said. "Bitch it don't take that long to get ready, wait a minute I'm about to take a quick shower and throw some clothes on, you eating anyway so stfu" Tiana said. I just sit on the couch and scroll through Facebook &' Instagram until she ready.

Tiana P.O.V

I get out the shower and put on some lotion then look in my closet and picked some clothes out.

I decided to put on my pink, red, and white jacket on with my ripped jeans and my pink and white Louis Vuitton Shoes, and threw on my watch. I walked in the bathroom and brushed through my bone straight hair.

I made sure to get one of my guns just in case some shit pop off.

After I got through fixing myself up i told Bre lets head out. We get in the car and turnt the volume to the max &' played "In and Out" by Lud Foe. I hit 50 on the gas and headed to the mall.

Tiana &' Bre Outfits ⬇️