Part 3

Monday Morning : Nia's P.O.V

"BITCH WAKE YO ASS UP" .. I felt some water being thrown on me.

"I SAID WAKE YO ASS UP" my auntie said.

ugh.

"I'm up." I mumbled while shifting a little. I heard her leave the room, slamming the door after her. Every since My momma died in 08 i been living with her. I never knew my dad so it wasn't like i could go to him. I've been treated wrong for as long as i been living with my aunt. I never did anything wrong to her from what I know.

Removing the cover from off my head, and rolling over, but not rolling over to much to where i fall off my twin sized bed.

Time to start my day 🙄.

I tossed my covers to the side and got out of bed. Standing on my two feet I stretched real nice and let out a long big yawn.

I flipped my light switch on before slipping into my house shoes and making my way to the bathroom.

I put on my bonnet on and got in the shower. After about 20 minutes I got out and did my daily hygiene routine.

I threw my hair in a low bun and did some quick edges.

I went in the closet and just picked something up, It was a Monday so I didn't really care. I put on my black shirt, adida pants, yellow jacket, 2 simple necklaces, and my slip on vans. I got my red bag, and my keys that go to my 2016 blue charger.

Nia's Outfit ⬇️

My next door neighbor was my bestfriend Cleo , she's lightskin, a red dread head &' always wear makeup even though i told her she looks better without

My next door neighbor was my bestfriend Cleo , she's lightskin, a red dread head &' always wear makeup even though i told her she looks better without. She doesn't have a car so she rides with me everyday, and I dont mind that at all.

Cleo ⬇️

Sorry for the short chapter, This was a rush