Part 5

TJ P.O.V

"TJ YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR 1 DAY AND YOU ALREADY INTO SHIT" Coach D ugly black ass spoke loud and clear but I wasn't stunning shit he was saying.

"To be real, ion care how long I been back. If a nigga want the one then ima give it to him" I spoke in a calm ass tone as my eyes were glued to the shit on his desk.

"Tj " he said putting his crusty ass hands on his head.

"I really don't know what to do with you. Can you tell me how this all started ?"

I nodded my head then licked my lips. "I came ta' school this morning minding my own business puttin my shit in my locker, then the nigga walk up to talm bout sum I want my one wit you lil nigga. I told the nigga he can get the business after school cause ian trynna get in school. But this nigga wasn't trynna hear it. Lil dude pulled out a damn knife, trynna cut a nigga. Then he tried to stab me, so I slapped the shit out his hand and was like let's get this shit crackin and gave him what he asked fa" I said in a slouched position.

Coach D was a ugly ass nigga. Black ass hell , his lips stay crusty , a bald ass head that be shining like a mf , he pants stay creased hard as hell like he finna go to church.

"Well .. lucky for you Tj, I'm viewing it as self defense since he pulled a knife out on you." He rubbed his bald ass head. " I want you to do better Tj, you hear me.. why can't you just act right?"

Oh my fucking lord here we go.

I shrugged. If a nigga wanna fight and hit me first, ima beat his ass. No discussion. I'm trynna be cool on these niggas but they testin me and I ain't even been back long."

Coach D nodded. "Well I see, now look here. I'm letting you off the hook this time because it's your first fight of the year and because it was an act of self defense. But you keep this behavior up this year and you will NOT be walking that stage this year. I'm trying to help you stay out of trouble but your going to have to meet me halfway here"

"I gotchu man, I only been here for a few hours, let a nigga settle in first" I spoke.

"Get it together Tj, now get out of my office and go home for the day" He said staring in my eyes.

Everybody was in they classes and shit so I just roamed the empty halls making my way to the door.

I was walking and I seen this lil fine bit but she looked like a lil thug so ian wanna start no shit.

She bumped into me &' didn't say excuse me. So that shit kinda pissed me off.

"You just gone bump into me &' not say excuse me or I'm sorry , typa shit is that tf" I said aggravated.

"Damn my bad, ian kno it was that serious" she said taking her eyes off her phone. Widening her eyes when she saw me looking surprised.

"Well next time watch where you going and give me yo number ma"

She hesitated "You just call everybody ma or what ?And for what nigga ?"

"Nah luh ma , Ion call erybody that &' I ain't even friendly. But I'm feelin u. And to put my number in yo shit , what tf else"

"Damn I'm so slow , lol here" she said handing me her IPhone 11.

I saved my number as "Parlay 🥴" (parlay means boo/secret) and texted my self wassGooD.

We said bye and I went out the building.

Tiana P.O.V

"Mrs. Hunt can I go to the restroom" I said innocently. "Sure T, you've got 15 minutes" she said since the bathroom was all the way across the school from her classroom.

I had my eyes buried in my phone as I walked the empty halls, I felt a shoulder hit me but I wasn't worried so I just kept walking.

"You just gone bump into me &' not say excuse me or I'm sorry , typa shit is that tf" I heard somebody say sounding aggravated.

"Damn my bad, ian kno it was that serious". I mean cause a shoulder bump shouldn't be that serious.

I looked up realizing it was the dude in the fight earlier. I regretted everything I said cause unt unt.

"Well next time watch where you going and give me yo number ma" he said.

Maaaaa ?? Ion even think I'm his type. Or maybe he just call every girl that

Etc etc he gets my number and we say our goodbyes.