Part 4

Tiana P.O.V

It's 7:00 and it's Monday, ian even in a bad mood today like usual. I feel like something gone happen today.

I walk in Bre room and wake her up cause she can never wake up on her own. She jumped up like a ghost done got her, I died laughing &' she just pushed me away.

I went to take a quick shower, got out, did my usual morning routine. I went my closet and threw on some grey sweat pants, blake yeezys, and my black shirt.

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Bre and she comes out with her Tan Yeezys , A black shirt, and black pants. Ig its just a chill day.

Bre's a Junior and I'm a Senior. So we go our separate ways. I walk to my locker to put my stuff away but then i felt Cleo and Nia pull my arm dragging me with them.

"Bitch you lucky you aint miss this shit yet". Nia said as I got pulled into a large crowd of kids in the hallway.

I didnt know what was going on so I tried to pull my way through until I saw These two boys fighting. I looked a little closer and saw one boy stomping this other boy's head.

The boy looked at me. He just kept stomping.

Then he went back down and started punching him in his stomach causing him to cough up blood. He looked like he wasn't going to stop until he was bloody dead.

Luckily security came just in time to grab him off of him.

Another security person jumped in and helped the guy on the ground up. I had to take a good look at his face (witch i barely could see because it was fucked up) then i realized it was one of Bry's friend from at the corner store.

"FUCK YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA" said the boy that was apparently losing holding his broken jaw

"Im pussy but i just beat yo ass now aint that right" said the fine ass nigga that was winning.

"YEA YOU PUSSY NIGGA" he bucked , as a security held him back

"I'll knock yo ass clean out in front of all the mfs like I did a few minutes ago, PLAY ME LIKE I WONT!" The guy yelled at him, but still remained to keep his cool.

"MORE SECURITY IS COMING CALM DOWN" said the principle

"Fuck you, the teachers, him, and y'all pissy ass security" gettin irritated, said the boy who was on top

More security came in, and separated them a took one to the back and one to the office.

"Damn" said Cleo while shaking her head. "That nigga hands crazy"

"I know right, It's his first day back and he already getting into shit" said Bre.

"Who was that anyway" I said.

(I was going to a different school a few months ago but I moved up here a few weeks ago and I don't really know that much people, but almost everyone seems to know me.)

"Jay" said Cleo.

We went silent and walked to our class. Our next class was Algebra 2.