Chapter Forty One

That night after Austin, Abby, Eric, and Hayley left, Karly and Luke went up to bed after locking up. Karly got ready for bed. Luke came out of the bathroom and saw her sitting there hugging her legs to her chest and resting her chin on her knees. He got into bed and pulled her to him.

"I'm sorry," Karly said.

"What for, baby?" Luke asked.

"That I didn't tell you this sooner," Karly said.

"It's okay, baby, it's something not easy to talk about," Luke said.

"Yes, but I should have told you sooner and not kept it from you, I went into our marriage with this secret," Karly said.

"Although you should have told me everything, I can understand how hard it was to tell me," Luke said.

"You are so good to me," Karly said.

"I know, now someone has clothes on in bed," Luke said.

"Mr. Stone, how dare you have clothes on when it was your idea for no clothes," Karly said. He growls and pulls her to him.

"Smart ass, come here," Luke said. He pulled her to him and removed her clothes. He laid her back on the bed and laid on top of her. He kissed her softly before moving down her neck to her chest. He rubbed one breast while sucking on the nipple of the other breast. He moved down her stomach.

"When are you stopping the pill?" Luke asked.

"Sometime in the next couple of months or so," Karly said.

"You want to have me all to yourself for awhile huh," Luke said.

"You have it backwards, baby, it should be me saying that to you," Karly said.

"Right, now where was I, oh I remember," Luke said. He opened her legs and put his mouth over her. She ran her hands through his hair and held him to her as his tongue entered her.

"Oh god, Luke!" Karly said.

"You taste so good, I can't get enough, baby," Luke said. He continued making love to her with his mouth until she came. He licked up her juices and licked his lips and moved up and she hugged him close.

"I love you," Karly said.

"I love you, too," Luke said. He crushed his mouth to hers as he laid between her legs and pushed inside of her. He moved slowly within her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she met his thrusts. She held onto him as he went faster and deeper. He sat up bringing her with him and grabbed her hips and moved within her. She wrapped herself around him as she moved on him. He pulled back and cupped her face in his hands and kissed her deeply and passionately.

"I'm so close, baby, come for me," Luke said.

"Oh Luke, ahhh," Karly said. She came around him and buried her face in his neck. He came and she felt his release deep inside her. He held her to him as he emptied himself into her body. They collapsed on the bed a few minutes later. He covered them with the blanket and she rested her head on his chest as he held her close.

"I love you," Karly said.

"I love you more," Luke said. He kissed her forehead and they went to sleep. The next morning, she woke up and saw him awake watching her.

"Morning, beautiful," Luke said.

"Morning handsome, come on, I got to go to work and since you like to be my shadow, get moving," Karly said.

"Yes ma'am," Luke said. She got up and went to shower and he joined her and they made love in the shower. They washed off and got out and dried off and got dressed. He kissed her softly and they got breakfast and went to the office.   Karly was sitting at her desk looking at some paperwork. Luke was on his phone on the couch when Matt and Dana came in.