Chapter One Hundred Seven

The next morning, Luke woke up and saw Karly still asleep or so he thinks. He got up and went to the bathroom and came out and changed and went downstairs and found Casey with the twins.

"I'm on twin duty and kicked the other two out to go hang with their college buddies for the day," Casey said.

"If you want to go do something, I can take over, I mean, I should since I'm their father," Luke said.

"Good idea, I'm going to go check on Mom and Dad," Casey said. He went out the door. Luke sat down and looked at his sons. They looked at him.

"I know, boys, Daddy screwed up, I'm going to make it up to you guys and your mom, I promise you guys that, I love you both and I love your mom, I should have ever left, I won't make that mistake again," Luke said. As he was talking to them, Karly came downstairs and heard what he said.

"I love you guys so much, it would kill me to think of leaving again, there is nothing I regret more than leaving you guys, you guys are my life," Luke said.

"And you are ours," Karly said. Luke looked up at her and she came over and sat down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck.

"I love you baby so much," Luke said.

"I love you too, I forgive you this time, but if you hurt me again like that, I'm done," Karly said.

"I will never do that again, I swear to you," Luke said. She pressed her mouth to his in a deep kiss. He cupped her cheek with his hand.

"Make love to me," Karly said.

"Um as much as I want to, we can't, baby, we don't have anyone to watch these two little guys, Casey went to check on Mom and Dad, he kicked Ethan and Kenny out for the day to hang with their college buddies," Luke said.

"Oh good for them, it's about time they do college stuff," Karly said.

"Yep, we need to take care of our boys more, baby, we are the parents, they are our responsibility, not their uncles," Luke said.

"I know, you are right," Karly said.

"So you want to go to work?" Luke asked.

"I should, come with me," Karly said.

"You know it," Luke said. She went to get ready and he got the boys ready and they headed to the agency. They walked in and saw Kevin sitting alone doing paperwork.

"Kev?" Karly asked.

"Hey beautiful, Luke," Kevin said.

"Where's my sister?" Luke asked.

"Lacey's sick and Eric had meetings and your parents are out of town so she stayed home with her," Kevin said.

"Matt and Dana back yet?" Karly asked.

"They called and will be back tomorrow," Kevin said.

"Okay give me some of the paperwork, Luke, can you help with the payroll?" Karly asked.

"Yep, let me get these two settled first," Luke said. He got the boys into the playpen in the office with some toys and sat down and did the payroll.

"You guys okay now?" Kevin asked.

"Yep," Karly said.

"Yep," Luke said.

"Good, Luke, if you do anything that stupid again, you will have me and her brothers kicking your ass," Kevin said.

"I am not going to do that again," Luke said.