Chapter Twenty Seven

Karly and Henry walked over to her desk and smiled at everyone.

"Thanks for coming everyone," Karly said.

"There has been some changes with my fashion show," Henry said. Luke came in and stood with Karly and Henry.

"The show is still in the 25th of next month but the venue has changed," Karly said.

"My original venue fell through and every place else was booked so I came to Karly for help and she had the solution," Henry said.

"The fashion show is going to be held at Club Rally," Karly said.

"Won't that interfere with the club business?" Dana asked. Karly looked at Luke.

"I own the club and Karly will become part owner when we get married, we will close the club down for business to host the fashion show, we already got things rolling over there," Luke said.

"Henry looked at the club and he said it was perfect," Karly said.

"It certainly has the space for the show, we will have to put a stage up temporarily but it's so simple that it wouldn't take long, I can have a crew work on it overnight after the club closes the night before to get ready," Henry said.

"I know we haven't done this kind of thing before but there is a first time for everything," Karly said.

"Any objections for the use of my club for the show?" Luke asked. Everyone shook their heads.

"Okay you all, you can go home for the day, be back here tomorrow," Karly said. They all went out the door. Henry hugged Karly and shook hands with Luke.

"Thank you both again for helping me out," Henry said.

"You're welcome, Henry," Karly said.

"Bye!" Henry said. He went out the door. Luke came and hugged her from behind.

"You are amazing," Luke said. He began kissing her neck.

"I know, I've got a couple things to finish and I'll be ready to go," Karly said.

"Okay," Luke said. He sat down on the couch and got on his phone. She worked on some stuff and put everything away and looked at him.

"Ready, babe?" Karly asked.

"I"m ready, baby," Luke said. She got her stuff together and he took her hand and went out the door.

"Hayley is coming back tomorrow, right?" Luke asked.

"Yeah why?" Karly asked.

"I need to go to Vegas for club business, I want you to come with me," Luke said.

"Luke," Karly said.

"You are going to be part owner, you need to learn all the stuff that goes with owning the clubs," Luke said.

"No no, I know what you are trying to do," Karly said.

"What," Luke said.

"You are making this Vegas trip up as a reason to get me out there so you can drag me to a wedding chapel to get married so you can have the wedding night sooner than later," Karly said.

"Karly," Luke said.

"I knew it," Karly said. She went out the door and went down to his SUV to wait for him. He came out of the building and stood in front of her.

"Just tell me the truth, Luke, was that your plan?" Karly asked.

"Well..." Luke said.