Chapter Eighty

The next day after the final checkup of Karly and the babies, they were ready to go home. Luke helped Karly get them ready.

	"Who got them these onesies?" Karly asked

"My sister," Luke said.

"Like no one know they are twins," Karly said.

"That's what I told her," Luke said.

"I guess it's time to get out of here," Karly said. The door opened and Austin and Eric came in with a wheelchair.

"Not without help, sis," Austin said.

"We know Luke can't push you and carry both babies so we are here to be the baby carriers while Luke pushes his wife out of the hospital," Eric said.

"Thanks guys, we would have figured something out," Luke said.

"We could have gotten a nurse to push me while Luke carried his sons but thank you," Karly said.

"We love you guys," Austin said.

"We would do anything for you," Eric said.

"Okay, let's go, I want to go home, I'm tired of the hospital," Karly said. Austin got Kingston while Eric got Jackson and Luke pushed Karly out the door and own to the main entrance and Luke went to get the SUV and pulled it up and Austin and Eric got the babies settled in to the backseat. They had installed the holders for the car seats  in there and had the seat belts in them. Austin and Eric hugged Karly and Luke helped her into the front seat and kissed her softly.

"Ready Mama," Luke said.

"Let's go home Daddy," Karly said.

"We will follow you guys," Austin said. Luke nodded and got into the drivers seat and they headed to the house. They pulled up and saw cars there.

"Oh boy," Karly said.

"Everyone wants to see the babies and welcome them to their home," Luke said.

"Okay but for just for a little bit, I want to rest as much as I can," Karly said.

"Okay baby," Luke said. Austin and Eric came and got their bags and Luke got the babies and Casey came out and hugged Karly and helped her inside. She saw both sets of grandparents, Hayley, Abby, Ethan, Kenny, Alyssa, Kevin, Susan, Dana, Matt, Henry, and David in the living room. Karly and Luke got the babies out of the carriers and everyone took turns holding them.

"Oh Eric, I can't wait until our baby is born," Hayley said.

"Me, too," Eric said.

"And we have some news, I know it's soon and everything but we are pregnant," Hayley said.

"Hayley," Barbara said.

"So soon?" Peter asked.

"The doctor gave me the okay to go for it," Hayley said.