Prolouge

The grasp of the organization is a deep and meaningful understanding of how the given social group is ran. The constant upheaval of rules, set meetings and accurate knowledge of this orchestrated work of art that is the basic secrets  of this group is one that is hard to understand and comprehend. However, with practice diligence and the want to be in such a club, organization, clique, team, social group etc. In any situation the laws and principles given in this constitution shall and will be upheld. The laws in place are to prevent any mishaps within the organization and to keep and uphold the core values, social conduct, productivity, and to maintain friendships between the group members. This constitution is the outlying of what the Zodiac Mafia and Seven Deadly Sins are, the different positions, ranking system, the symbols;  How to gain a position, how to properly resign; the knowledge you will need to know, the rules and regulations, and how to be successful associates of the group. Make sure that you read this constitution carefully. After, the completion of the initiation period you will be given a group based on your personality. Good luck on your journey on being apart of what would be a nice wholesome group to be apart of.