Organizational leaders

Most of the founding fathers and mothers have been put in charge because of the extensive knowledge about being in the group and how it's ran, the chain in power and the people who held these positions.

Founder: Giovonni Steele
President: Kiara Disimon'e
Vice President: Kayla Saiz
Historian: Olivia Roby

These are the people who would be great to talk to they also a good source for you to learn why the sins were created and how it was ran and can help explain all the history of the group it's best to ask questions, the people in charge will see that you are interested and is a good way to get a raise and promotion and may also get people to vote for you in the presidency. when asking questions start with a fellow member if they don't know go for a officer and figure it out for both of you. If the officers don't know ask the founder he will be able to clear anything up and help stop problems. Your officers will also be trained in peer mediation and can help stop drama and any further issues between you and anyone else we understand as part of the presidency that drama may accure so always talk to people in charge.

With every new passing generation a new generation of sins will be renamed and reranked the new presidency are the people who hold these positions currently. The list as follows.

Founder: Giovonni Steele

Head founders officer: Skylar Krueger

President: Ashtyn Krueger

Vice President: Alena Curtis

Historian: N/A