Clean for me

"Ok your move." Frank told Gerard.
"Alright third one- second one-seventh one- fifth one- and first one." Gerard ordered.
Frank laid out the scrabble pieces and it spelled out 'butts'.
"I'm so fucking done with you." Frank told Gerard before getting up and walking to the back door.
"I'm going out for a smoke. You want to come?" Frank asked him.
"Yeah sure. Be there in a sec." He answered stumbling up a few scrabble prices crunching under him. He rolled his way to the kitchen and bounded trough the back door. The screen still wasn't replaced. He grabbed the package of cigarettes from his front pocket and opened them. He grabbed one and unzipped the zipper a little-enough to get the cigarette through. Frank lit it for him. Gerard puffed out the smoke and his bubble began to fill.
When he was done he poked out the butt and Frank stepped on it before tossing it in the ash tray. When Frank was safely inside Gerard unzipped his bubble all the way and let the smoke billow out.

-
Frank was sat on a bean bag chair next to Gerard on the floor in front of the tv. They were eating spaghetti while watching American horror story. It was nice. Almost normal. Almost.
"Get of of the bubble."
"No."
"...I hate you"
"Love you too"
When Gerard was done he did his whole process of putting the plate on the table before Frank came in.
"When are you going to get out of that bubble?"
"When my EBOLA is gone."
"Gerard you don't have ebola. Your starting to irritate me for more things now. You haven't done one chore. I've taken out the trash, done the dishes, clean the house. All of it! And all you've done was choke yourself out trying to windex your bubble."
"I cannot hear you I and in plastic."
"That doesn't make sense."
"What!?"
"Gerard."
"WHAT?!" He began to to mine being in a box.
Frank walked away.