Mission- My old life

Since everyone knew the hottest girl in school (me) was single all the guys were trying to get the better parts of my affections. According to the plan I had to attract the judge of Golden, Ronnie Halde and get the law book.

"Hey Ronnie"

"Ummm hey Conneta"

"You're so hot! Your brown eyes speak to me, your squeky voice is sooo attractive, your 6 pack is sooo amazing..."

"If you want the law book just ask"

"Oh thanks!"

It was extremly akward! I borrowed the book from him and during lunch me and Crystal sat together and read very single law. Some off them did not even make sense!

"If a Goldener farts he/she should be rewarded for bravery but if a peasent farts he/she should be ignored for 3 weeks for being dirty"

" If a Goldener kisses a peasent's boyfriend/girlfriend they are rewarded for being honest but if a peasent does so he/she will be locked in a locker for a whole day "

After reading the book I felt like killing our seniors! How could they descriminate people like that! The United States of America is an independent country but still thousands of kids still have to live under the commands of others.

"You ready for step 2 Coco"

Coco is the new nickname Crystal gave me and her nickname is Cece.

"As you say Crys... I mean Cece"

We head over to the judge. He was showing off his power to girlss by making a slightly obease kid to run around the soccer field. I went up to him and ordered a meeting. He kissed all the girls goodbye and lead me to his court (he is sick).

I whispered something into his ears and eyes opened up wide. I guess he was just shocked as no one had ever used that law before.

"Conneta, are you sure you want to use...THAT"

"Is Sodium an Alkali Metal?"

"Huh??"

"I mean yes, yes I would like to activate the specific law"

His mouth was still wide open as if everyone found out about his secret love for geography. I should not have told that but who cares?

"Everyone! Ms. Dangent has activated the rule of Giving"

The crowd was confused. They had never heard of it. Even George was there who looked shocked (he knew what it was).

"I, Conneta Dangent have decided to give away my Goldenship for peasentry"

"Order! Order in the court please! Ms. Dangent you may donate your Goldenship or give it to a paticular peasent"

"I have choosen to give my Goldenship to Ms. Crystal Canger a dear friend of mine"

"Very well! Ms. Dangent from now on you are a peasent and Ms. Canger welcome again to the golden side!"