The Competition- Day 1

Ms. Kooter's assistant Yuko Katatiko was an amazing person. She was able to transform me a studious, nerdy person into a glamorus diva. Even though I did not look how I really was I was ready to do anything to win. Little did I know its concequences.

Kiaraa and Georgia did not even recognise me! When George came and hugged me good luck they apologised for their stupid behavior and they too hugged me good luck. As I stepped out of backstage into the limelight everyone's mouth was wide open.

Their applause was kind but was more for Crystal. Many other girls came up but nobody gave any attention to them. When the boys came up the only one who clapped for the most was Toby.

We all then went to the conference room to have a word with Ms. Kooter herself. Everyone was touching up their make up, even boys. All I had put was lipstick and I did not feel the need to apply more. 

A while later a woman with golden hair and lipstick came in. I immediatly knew that was Ms. Kooter. "I am Ms. Kooter's assistant, Uden Malfora. She will be arriving here in a while. Before that any questions?" I raised up my hand."Yes you, that dashing girl in brunette".

"Why are you pretending to be who you are not? I know you are Ms Kirsty Kooter and not Uden Malfora." Everyone was shocked execpt for the lady in Gold who was smiling."Why do think so?"

" Well number one: Ms. Kooter has three assiatants: Yuko, Maria and Felareda no Uden. Number two: Ms. Kooter is known as 'The Gold' due to her preference in the color gold and she does not like her assitants in gold. Number 3: Your shoes are part of Ms. Kooter's exclusive owner's edition which she whould never let any of her assistants wear." Everyone broke into an applause even Ms. Kooter!

"Well done kid! You have immpressed me. Rest of you a big shame. Now dear what's your name?"

"Conneta"

"Well I shall call you Connie. A perfect model knows best about her subject. You're in first place for today's competition  . Now move along contestants."