Mission Get rid of the shit

Even though I was a peasent now I had the true love of my life with me. That is right, me and George were together (I am pretty sure it is obvious)!

"Coco!"

I went over to hug Crystal (I can call her whatever I want here)

"Cece!"

"Coco you ready to put an end to this shit!"

" Did Shakespeare die in 1616?"

"Oh my god I love you!!"

"Since when did you two become best friends?"

"Oh come on George! No one like a third wheel!"

We made George leave and went to our classes. Our plan starts during lunch. Well even though I was a peasent everyone was still treating me like a goldener which brought hope in the hearts of mine and Crystal to get rid of this entire system.

"You are such a diva! It is my fault! I should have not given you my goldenship!"

"You didn't even deserve it! It was mine from before!"

"You misused it and I am sure that the people will choose the gentle me over the proud you!"

"Judge!"

Part 1 of the plan was to get me into trouble. I was guilty for insulting a goldener and my punishment could be anything other than death and nothing.

"You may punish her Ms. Canger"

"Her punishment could be anything other than death and absolutly no punishment?"

"Yes"

"Anything??"

"Yes! Would you hurry up! I have geography!"

"Since she gave me her goldenship for peasentry she loves it. Weird but true! So her punishment is the end of this entire system!"

Everyone was shocked and I pretended to cry.

"Ms. Canger how can you do that? I don't allow that!"

"Anything.."

"But-"

"Anything means anything!"

"Very well! Ms. Danget's punishment is the end of this entire system!"

All the peasents were rejoicing while the goldeners seemed fine. All were equal now there were no peasents or no goldeners only regular high school kids.

Now it has been an year since that incident and me and George are working it out quite well.

Life is like a roller coaster whatever goes down. Life was hard but I faced it . So if you have a problem do not give up, the only way around your problem is to face it. All's well that ends well!