A week more

The next day everyone was busy with decorations and I was hanging out with my best friend Georgia and George the twins and Kiaraa when Toby Hering passed by. He has been my crush since 2nd grade and he still is stupendiosly super cute. I was lost in thought until he started making out with Crystal. 

I turned back and saw Kiaraa and Georgia laughing while George was red in furry. Toby was his biggest enemy and seeing his best friend crushing on Toby probably made him as red as a tomato. "Sorry for the shift in attention amigos, I got attracted to Toby's radiating hotness..." I said bashfully which caused Kiaraa and Georgia to drop into a fit of laughter while George left red as a tomato.When I left to cheer him up I accidently bumbed into Toby, "Watch it bitch you could've ruined my chance of winnin. Now shove off peasent!!" he yelled causing my eyes to fill up with tears. "It was an acciedent, I never would have created such an intension..." " Hey girl don't make such a face... I'm sorry for my behavior and quit yar steamin vocabulary k?? Now dry those tears n go off" his smile evaporated my tears and I rushed of to cheer up George.

As usual he was at his locker swearing at Toby's picture in his 'enemy corner'. I creeped up from behind and gave him a tight hug and as usual he cheered up immediatly. We went to Advanced algebra together and after class he headed of to English and I to my locker to collect chemistry books.

The worst part about my locker is that it is right next to Crystal's locker. I always catch Toby and her making out which throws me into a pit of jealousy. "Hey peasent does this orange lipstick make my dimples look too deep",spoke up Crystal looking into the gemed mirror in her locker." You look as beautiful as a rose as I would say an orange rose" I replied annoyed.

If us peasents do not praise the people on the golden side (goldeners) us peasents will be given a punishment. Oh in the name of god I completly forgot to tell you about the most important fact of my school. It all started when a bunch of seniors decided to pay attention in history class for once and the topic was 'Middle Ages Class System'. They decided to make an entire system where all popular people would come under the Golden side and the rest would be taged as Peasents.

"Thanks weird vocabulary type peasent!! You acctually made my day!"she lifting her head up to see who it was and she saw my face a wave of annoence covered her face." OMG!! You're that totes jelly girl who spoilled Tani's make up... "."If you annoy me that is what happens and that lipstick makes you look like a 10 year old. And you shall be failing every single subject this year as I am sick of this entire system!! Screw this system and screw you!!!" I yelled attracting the attention of the entire hallway.

My luck was so bad that the judge of golden was there( he/she is the person who owns the law ). "Collete-" "Conetta". He showed me the middle finger and continued" Yeah yeah, you are guilty for insulting a Goldener and being a peasent you shall be punished, now Crystie darling you may announce her punishment ". That is when all eyes were on Crystal and she fit right into the limelight."Jordan honey quit being the foramal person you arn't. Now to you Conetta... you will participate in the fashion and oviously loose and wouldn't failure be the most emmbarasing thing for a person who wins at everything? Don't you agree? ", the entire crowd cheered and screamed,"Well then what are we waiting for?? Bullies!! Take her to the reception and make sure she signs it kay??" She flipped her hair and moved of. That is when two huge rugby players grabbed my arms and picked me up till the receptition and gaurded the door. I was forced to sign.

As I came out they went in to check and then they left. Kiaraa and the twins came as fast as they could to cheer me up but nothing worked. Tears flew out of my eyes like a river. I asked for some alone time and they gave me what I needed. I rushed to the bathroom. I looked at myself how will my brunette hair look against her blonde, my blue eyes against her green and my nerdy look against her diva. She had everything she needed to win and maybe for the first time I had a chance to loose.