6 (part 1)

After me and Tobi make up date we have been meeting a lot more often to do them. We are not dating... yet.
Hopefully he will ask me soon as we that level were you need to make it official or your relationship is just not going to go anywhere.

Today I was busy packing up my stuff to go help film a sidemen video which required me to stay over night with the boys. I still do shift at the sidemen Clothing but I mainly and prefer to help the boys do second and main channel videos as it is ten times more fun. I do still like managing the orders but it's just to much work with numbers for me.

"Carri. Are you done yet we need to leave now." Simon shouted to me. We were meant to be leaving for the airport about 20 minutes ago.

"I'm coming." I say grabbing my suitcase and left my room to see a stressed out Simon and JJ.

"Now we can." They say at the time as we leave the apart to get on the uber to meet the rest of the guys to film the £200 vs £20,000 holiday. I know I was on the good team as they needed the most help filming and taking the photos for Instagram.

We got to the airport I went to go get a coffee while the boys found out if they were on the purple or orange team.i wasn't needed so I got a coffee and chilled until Josh called me saying that we are leaving to get a early flight.

I got the call from to meet him at the gate to bored the plane. The sidemen manger Tanya will be meeting us at the gate aswell so she can get on the plane as well. I now that I am not going to be that needed but still I am getting paid to go on holiday. Win.

On the plane we sat together I one row. For all of the journey I sat on my laptop editing the podcast me, Gee, Freya and Talia do together called the sleepover club. This was are first episode and we explain how we all met each other. Which there was a big elephant in the room when we filmed it as how I met Talia is through Simon then a geart friendship started. But when we filmed it we didn't want to make it seem like the only reason I am on the podcast is because Simon told Talia to put me on it which was wrong.

When we landed I packed my laptop as we all got off. Then Josh found us a ride to the house and it was massive but there was only four bed rooms. So the plan was Josh had the smallest and me and tanya found sofas to sleep on. I would go in a bed with tobi as I know he is coming on this trip but I don't want him to break any of his religions rules. See I think of other people.

Harry, JJ and Tobi had just turned. I was hiding in the house with Tanya around the down stair pool as that would be the last place they checked as Josh would be the at the outside pool having a cocktail.

They had found Josh and now were heading to the down stairs pool. We were hiding in the sauna. Its getting hot. Really hot.

JJ opens the door to see me and Tanya sitting in there. This gets a big reaction from everyone jumping up and down with joy. Tobi seen really happy to see me even more then Harry and JJ who were still happy. We spend the whole afternoon going in between the different pools.

"Harry be careful." Josh shouted up to Harry as he was jumping off the rocks in to the pool.

"We have dinner in about an hour. Please don't get hurt before then." Josh said basically pleading Harry not to hurt yourself.

"Where we going." JJ days getting really excited about what we will be having

For dinner I dressed in a little red dress with black heels I had my hair in loose curls with looked stunning with my long dirty blonde hair. For my make up I did a simple smokey eye with a red lip to match my dress. Lucky Simon isn't here or he would go mad at this outfit. I walk down the stairs to see that all the boys are ready to go. They all look up and stare I have never seen them look at me for this long or this hard.

"Oi. Josh, Harry you both have girlfriends." I snap at them which got oo's from the other boys. Then of course JJ got hyped up because I used my sass. "Could say the same for you to JJ." I carried in which made everyone laugh if course.

We may of had dinner in the house but it was nice to dress up a bit especially as I went Tobi to say the question but I don't think it will happen. He is to busy laughing and talking with the boys and I am just sitting at the end not speaking to anyone. The food was so nice but I just want Tobi to say the question it is the perfect time.

When everyone was finshed they left the room so there was just me and Tobi . "Do you want to go outside to see the sunset." He says to me. This might be the time for the question.

"Its stunning." I say to him it looks stunning through the hills. Tobi agree with me. We sit on hill watching the sun set. He put his arm around me then accept it and lean into him.

"Caroline Leanne Minter would you take this promise ring." Tobi says kneeling down.

"WFT." Oh shit