Chapter 1: $lùdgé √ïllêñ (pt 1)

Sorry to interrupt ur reading but I just noticed this.

Like how the shit did I get #3?Ticci Toby hasn't even shown up yet!!DO U PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHITTY BOOK THAT MUCH!!?AnymooOn with the story before u all piss ur pants from wanting to read

Ticci Toby hasn't even shown up yet!!
DO U PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHITTY BOOK THAT MUCH!!?
Anymoo
On with the story before u all piss ur pants from wanting to read.
Carry on.

Her violet orb's stared intensely with curiosity at the Koi Fish in the pond outside of the school building.

But her trance was broken when something was thrown out the window and into the pond scaring her fishy friends away.

The water slashed up wetting her snow white hair and her school uniform.

The only part of her hair that wasn't wet was the purple tip's.

Rubbing the water out of her eye's she looked into the pond to see what disturbed her peace.

A burnt book laid on the bed of the pond.

Curiosity got the better of her and she reached into the pond and slowly pulled out the book, being careful not to damage it even more.

"Fujino-Chan!?"

Recognizing the familiar girly voice that actually belonged to a certain broccoli boy, Fumiko turned around with the book in her grasp and stood up.

She opened her mouth to say something but noticed the tears that prickled the corner's of his dou eye's.

Usually Fumiko was an insensitive little bitch and if she saw someone cry she would just walk away not knowing what els to do.

But with Midoriya it was a different story.

He cried all the time but only for two reason's.
He was overly emotional so he would cry to either express his joy or pity towards another.

Or it was Bakugou.

Fumiko slowly walked towards the boy and held out the book.

He sniffed and took the book with a silent thank you.

He continued to sniff as tears fell from his eye's.
Fumiko stood awkwardly not knowing how to cheer up the sad boy.

Biting her bottom lip she wrapped her arm's around the boy and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Fujino-Chan?"
He gasped in surprise.