Chapter Three

After the band got to Turquoise Beach, they immediately went to the beachside vacation home that they were staying in for the week.

But when Paul unlocked the front door, he found out that the place was a huge mess.

"Good Lord, did the landlord ever come back to clean up from the last visitors that were here"?

Tommy stepped over the debris and when he looked inside a food pantry, several birds flew out, and a couple of dead ones fell to the floor.

"Eewww"!

He immediately stepped back away from the awful sight.

Gene went to go talk to their manager, who in return called the landlord.

But the landlord never answered the call.

"So basically, we have to spend our first day at a dream home cleaning up filthy shit and we're all gonna be too tired by the time the place is clean"?

The Demon didn't look too happy at all.

"Well, we can at least clean some if it up, like the couches and beds, so we can somewhere to sit or lie down on".

They all got to work right away.

Doc McGhee kept an eye on his cell phone for any signs of the landlord calling.

At around lunchtime, a girl of about twenty-one years of age wandered into the house.

"Holy crap, I remember this place. Me and my family stayed here a few times while we were on vacation".

All the guys in KISS were surprised to see me.

"How did you get all the way here by yourself, missy"?

Paul Stanley asked me, although the Starchild still had a flirtatious look on his face.

"I actually was able to get on the airplane when you guys first arrived at the airport. And one of your KISS Krew members helped me get on the right plane, and then when y'all boarded the plane. I was sitting in the very back of the airplane next to the tiny bathroom that they had and then when me and you guys made it to the town where Turquoise Beach was at, I soon realized that I needed help finding you guys and then that KISS Krew member led me to this place and then boom...! I made it here by walking".

I took my time to catch my breath from talking so much.

The guys were confused at first, but then Eric Singer remembered the contest for a lucky fan to go vacation with KISS.

"We're so sorry about that"!

Tommy looked horrified.

"I can't believe Doc completely forgot about it".

And just as Paul spoke, their manager came running into the house.

He almost accidentally ran into the large trash can that KISS was using to clean up the huge mess in the vacation home.

"I just heard you guys talking about that contest. It seems that while we were in our last hotel, the WiFi and internet connection was really bad. Because I just got a notification for the winner of the contest and we were supposed to wait at the airport".

Doc smiled at me when he saw that I was already here.

Nevertheless, the landlord was still late for calling back the KISS manager.

When he was finally able to come to the vacation house, he arrived in no time at all.

"Sorry about that folks, internet reception is really bad at the Alligator Farm".

"Alligator Farm"?!

Eric spluttered, making me laugh out loud because it sounded funny to me.

The band and their manager talked and worked on several important stuff.

"I can offer to let you stay in a different vacation home while me and my crew clean this place up, plus it's probably gonna need some new renovations".

We all agreed with the landlord, and Gene said that he didn't care which one they put us all in, as long as it was big and chaos free.