Chapter Nine

After a long talk, Paul and I were still standing back on the balcony.

The sun had already risen into the sky.

During our conversation, the Starchild made it clear that when we were out in the city, especially walking to a concert location, that I was to stay with him or one of the guys.

"I don't want you to get hurt".

He said to me in a firm, but kind tone of voice.

I looked up at him and then realized that his hand was on my crouch.

"I really shouldn't have rushed you into having sex with me, it wasn't a nice thing to do".

I smiled and softly let out a laugh.

"What are you laughing at"?

Paul pulled up so that I was standing in front of him.

"I know that you would never hurt me. But if you feel like having sex, just give me a sign so can both get comfortable and make sure that we're completely alone together in the bedroom".

I reached up on my toes and laid my head down on his chest, wrapping my arms around him so I could give the Starchild a hug.

Paul was surprised at what I was saying to him, and then he smiled while kissing the top of my head.

"I'm glad that you understand, baby".

We then heard the others coming so we shared one last hug before speed walking back into the dream house.

"Hey Paul, Tommy just found a really cool place that's just in the middle of the city. You and Emily want to come along with us"?

Eric Singer looked like an excited child who had just discovered a candy store.

"Yeah, that's fine". What's the name of the place called"?

Paul had seen me run to grab my shoes and then I went back to the kitchen.

"It's some kind of aquarium and they say that it's supposed to be really neat. And the staff just brought in some new fish from somewhere in Australia, so that's why they built another aquarium room that's has it all".

After that, we went and told Doc where we all going to.

"Alright, see you guys later. I'm going to chill out on the beach for most of the day".

We all walked outside and got in the limo.

The driver had studied everything that there was to so in Florida, so he knew where to go if the band wanted to do some sight seeing.