Chapter Seven

Paul had his arms around me and he watched as I bashfully started to undress himself in front of him.

"Don't be nervous. Baby I want you...so bad".

He pitched his r's as he helped me unclip my bra strap.

I felt the immediate adrenaline rush as he cupped my breasts in his hand.

Until about midnight, Paul Stanley was showing me the sexy side of him.

He had gotten up early to take a shower and to watch the sunrise.

Eric came into the bedroom to wake me up.

"Paul wants you to to watch the sunrise with him".

He told me.

I yawned and covered my eyes with my hand.

"But it's way too early to get up".

Tommy was already awake as well.

"I agree, we're all on vacation".

The spaceman rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he walked by.

I was about to go back to sleep when Eric climbed up on the bed and tried to tickle me.

I giggled and tried to push him away, but then the Catman grinned playfully and held me close to his chest and dragged me out of bed.

"Okay okay. I'm going".

I smiled and then he did the same, leaving the room.

I brushed my hair until it was beautiful again.

After putting on a Hawaiian themed formal dress, I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

I looked over at Tommy.

He was about to fall asleep on the couch.

"Hey Tommy...".

I gently tapped him on the shoulder.

He opened his eyes and nearly jumped with a startle.

"Oh hey Emily. What's new"?

I could hear Gene chuckling as he was fixing some breakfast in the kitchen.

"Aw, you poor thing". "You look exhausted".

I gently stroked his cheek, and he let out a soft relaxed moan.

"I'm just still tired, that's all".

Tommy smiled at me sleepily.

I then remembered about Paul wanting to see me.

So, I waved Tommy goodbye and he smiled a little bit and gave me a small wave.

I walked outside onto the balcony and could smell the salty sea air running through my nostrils.

Paul was especially feeling in a romantic mood, and as he waiting for me, he closed his eyes and began listening to the waves of the ocean.

I smiled sweetly at the Starchild, and then wrapped my arms around him into a loving hug.

It took Paul at least a few minutes before he finally realized that I was already here.

"Oh...I didn't hear you coming". "How are you feeling today, baby"?

He pulled me out closer so that I was standing in front of him.

"I feel really good and...I'd never felt like the way you made me feel last night".

I immediately blushed after I and said that.

"You did..."? "I mean, you're saying that because it was your "first time, last night"?

I nodded my head and then looked up at him.

Paul could feel the bad feeling in his gut.

The fact that he hadn't found a woman to spend the rest of his life with really bothered him.

And Gene has finally married after saying for countless heard that he himself would never get have marriage.