Chapter Five

After that, I took my shower in a different bathroom because I was too shy about Paul seeing me with nothing on.

In no time at all, he was looking for me and I didn't hear him while I was in the shower.

Paul looked in the bathroom that he used earlier and he didn't see me in there.

When he did find me, I almost panicked when he turned the doorknob.

"Why did you use the Catman's bathroom"? He's got stuff in there that he doesn't want you messing with".

"Cause I wanted to, you're too obsessed with naked women".

Paul started to snicker and I asked what he was laughing about.

"You're right about that".

He slowly walked into the bathroom and this time, I panicked.

"Whoa there, I'm not gonna hurt you".

I was trying to cover my naked body with the shower curtain, but it was no use.

I helplessly sat down and curled myself up into a ball.

Paul was standing right there in full makeup and costume.

"I want you to look nice for the occasion".

I looked up at him.

What was he even talking about?

Paul told me to get a move on and then he remembered something.

"The guys are still out there"!

He took off running through the vacation house and went outside to the front porch and onto the boardwalk.

Gene and Tommy were there, but not Eric.

"Eric was chased by somebody's dog and he ran to hide up in that tree over there".

It was true.

The poor Catman was frightened by the big canine that barked at him and now he was too scared to climb down.

"MEEEOOOOOOWWWWW"!

He wailed.

Paul didn't seen anything that could help them, but then Tommy saw an amazing sight.

"Guys...look"!

The current Spaceman pointed his finger to the direction of what he was talking about.

There was their lucky KISS fan, and she was wearing a very beautiful vacation dress.

I wasn't wearing my shoes because I didn't want to get sand all over them.

"Meow"!

I heard Eric calling for me.

He was still stuck in the tree.

I easily climbed up and made it to where the scared drummer was at.

"Please, be careful up there sweetie".

Paul warned me in a kind way.

When I finally got to the area of the tree where the Catman was located, he sniffed me like a cat would do.

"It's okay kitty. Come down...I'll help you".

I gently coaxed the Catman.

And then me and Eric carefully climbed back down to the ground.