Harry's P.O.V

The kiss was magical. It was everything I hoped it would be and I couldn’t believe it was happening. Louis tasted so good and I couldn’t get enough. I opened my mouth more to get better access and our tongues danced together. I gently pushed my body against his more, now having him pressed fully against the wall. His thigh slowly ran up my leg and I dragged my hand from his hair to grab his leg, lifting him up.

Louis stumbled a bit but quickly regained his balance as he wrapped his other leg around my waist. “Careful,” I whispered and leaned in to kiss him again, my other hand now supported his back. Our lips connected messily, hungrily. His nails clawed at my shoulders, neck and back as his soft, plump lips morphed into mine.

We were still in the hallway, and the feeling of being caught made this moment more daring. Curiosity began to fill my lustful mind as I pulled away from Louis, a quiet sigh of protest left his mouth as I did so. I stood there holding him, our chests rising and falling quickly, breaths becoming one. His lips were swollen and glistening, and I haven’t seen him look more perfect. A sudden burst of confidence appeared. “Haz-” He began to protest, but I cut him off by bringing my lips to his neck and sucking hard.

Louis moaned deeply. The beautiful sound rang through my ears and I’m sure it could be heard by the others. Although it was late at night, someone might hear us. “Shh...” I lulled against his neck, trying to calm him down.

“Sorry,” Louis whispered. I licked a thick strip up his neck to below his ear and his breath hitched, “It just feels so good...”

I devilishly smiled against his skin. It was great to know that I could pleasure Louis this way. He’s completely let himself go, fully relaxed against me with his head hung back exposing his neck perfectly. As I left love bites over his neck, his moans grew louder and louder. I brought my swollen lips to his, barely brushing them together as I pleaded “Louis, you need to be more quiet.”

He grinned and took my bottom lip between his teeth. He bit once then dragged his tongue over the mark. “Then maybe we shouldn’t be in the hall...” His eyes darkened more and I felt my pulse race at his words.

He was such a turn on.

I lowered the arm that was holding his back and squeezed his ass as our lips connected again, causing Louis to let out a slight purr against my mouth. Things were getting hot and heavy again, and apparently loud, when we heard a door open and a voice call out “What’s going on?”

I instantly let go of Louis. He dropped to his feet with his arms still slung over my shoulders. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his bedroom, not far from where we were standing. He shut the door behind us.

“Shit...” My heart was beating even faster now, if that’s even possible. I was shaking and I felt like I was about to throw up. Never have I ever been so nervous before. We were almost caught.

Louis noticed my nervousness and tightened his grip on my trembling hand. “We’re alright Harry. They didn’t catch us.” He tried to comfort me, but I couldn’t calm down.

“It sounded like Liam. He always knows when something’s up. He’s obviously going to ask about it in the morning... God Louis, our cover’s already been blown! Why did I have to let it go so far? I feel like such an idiot... It’s all my fault.” I was close to having a panic attack, and again I felt like I had to cut. A ball formed in my throat at the thought, and then the tears began to fall.

Dropping Louis’ hand, I sat on his bed and buried my face in my hands. Louis walked over and sat with me. He tried to calm me down, but I was crying so hard, heaving, that I couldn’t hear him. I felt his hand rub my back and neck and I could feel his breath on my cheek. He embraced me tightly and I clung to him, wrapping my long arms around his waist. I was still shaking and crying. I couldn’t stop myself. I begged “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry... Please... Help me.”

“Harry, listen to me. It’s okay, I won’t let anything hurt you. I’m here for you... I want to help you.” Louis rocked side to side and rubbed my cheek and hair as he spoke. “I love you.”

I’ve been waiting for so long to hear that. My heart swelled. I calmed down a bit and let out a shaky breath. Hugging Louis closer to me, I asked “Do you really mean it?”

Silence.

I could hear Louis’ heartbeat gaining speed as the seconds went on and I began to get teary eyed again. There was absolutely no way I could face another rejection from him. That would end it all. I sat up and looked him in the eye.

Louis’ face was delicate looking, soft and breakable, and I’ve never seen him like this before. His eyes were wide and watery and his mouth was a slight frown. He opened his mouth several times, yet no sound came out. It felt as if knives were stabbing my heart as I prepared for the worst.

His eyes locked with mine. He let out a shaky breath before he placed his hand on top of mine. “I do.”

“What?” I couldn’t believe it.

“I do love you, Harry. I can’t believe I didn’t realize it before. I need you, and I need to be here for you. I’m so sorry for pushing you away... I hope you can forgive me.”

I smiled softly. Taking Louis’ face in my hands, I crashed our lips together. The kiss was passionate this time, not lustful. Louis placed his hands on my neck and I could feel him smile against my lips. I finally got him. He’s mine and nothing will ever change that. I pulled away from the kiss and rested my forehead against his. Looking into his eyes I whispered, “Always.”

And maybe, you’re gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you’re my wonderwall