𝐇𝐨𝐞

✦✧✧ ☆ ✧✧✦

The Cullen's and Hale's quickly sped outside to see who was on their land.

"Who are you?" Asked Starr again.

"We're the Mikaelson's, who are you?" Said a man with similar ginger hair.

Bella's eyes widened when she saw the man who was speaking. If she could she would've fainted. Jasper looked at Bella confused to why she was panicking.

The man who had previously spoke looked at Bella, his own eyes rising a bit.

" You? "

" Bella what does he mean? How does he know you?! " Asked Edward kind of jealous.

The man noticed the ring on both of their fingers and figured out they were married. " The name is Klaus, I remember you Bella from the night we went on our little adventure. "

It didn't take a genius to figure out what he had meant. " When? " Bella had looked at Edward with fear and panic in her eyes.

" You can deal with your relationship later. But for now, who here has powers? " Klaus said with a smirk on his face. One that all of the Cullen's and Hale's had seen before.

Carlisle had thought of an idea which made Edward turn his body to face him.
" What? " Bella gulped scared that everyone would find out. Everyone turned their attention to the two men. "She can't be for him!" Yelled Edward,confusing the Mikaelson's.

Starr studied the man who had an adventure with her 'mom'. She couldn't deny they did share similarities. Same hair, eyes, they both did the smirk that scared the shit out of people sometimes. Starr started to walk closer to the family.

" Starr don't go near them!" Yelled Rose, scared of what this family could do. "I'm fine mom. I can handle myself." Whispered Starr knowing full well she could hear.

Klaus looked at the girl who looked like a girl version of him. " And what do we have here?"

What do you want? " Starr replied completely ignoring his comment. " It's her! " Yelled a woman with dirty blonde hair.

A girl walked in front of Klaus and raised her hand up for Starr to shake. Starr then looked up at the girl and slowly brought her hand up before latching on to the girl's hand. " I'm Hope, nice to meet you! "

" You too? " Starr said unsure if it was nice to meet them.

Let's talk about this inside,shall we? " Carlisle asked in a calm tone. They all went into the living room,some standing and others sitting.

Welp. " Everyone turned to Starr, " Sorry but if no one is gonna talk I will. "
" Hello my name is Starr. This is my mom and dad whose name is Rosalie and Emmett. This is my aunt and uncle Alice and Jasper. And this is my real mom and dad Bella and Edward. That girl just so happens to be my twin sister Renesmee. " The young woman held eye contact with each family member as she spoke. Impressing the older vampires as they thought of it as a sign of respect.

" My name is Elijah, these are my sisters Freya and Rebekah. My brothers Klaus and Kol. My girlfriend Haley, and my niece Hope. "

" Okay, but like, why are you guys here? " She asked with a confused look on her face, wondering what drew these random people to a random town called Forks,

"I felt a lot of energy come from this place." Freya had said with a serious look, stepping close to Starr as she did. " I'm now aware It's you who has drawn me here, I just want to know why.. "

" Okay stop it! " Yelled Edward mad that everyone in the room besides the Mikaelson's , Starr, and Bella.[cause he can't read their minds] were thinking the same thing.

Everyone turned their head to the Vampire. "Why are you yelling?"

Edward ignored Starr and asked Klaus."Where did you and Bella meet?"
" I believe on a beach! " Smirked the man knowing full well what was happening.
" It was a wonderful night, but not much talking was said. " Bella's eyes popped out of her head not knowing how Edward would take this new information.

Starr then started to have a coughing fit only to mutter one word that made Bella and Renesmee snap "𝐇𝐨𝐞".

Bella charged at Starr only to be lifted off the ground and slammed into the wall. Renesmee yelled before running towards Starr. The girl threw her right fist towards Starr's face only for Starr to catch it midway and twist her arm back. A nasty crack was heard, Bella finally got up and ran to help Renesmee. Starr looked at the mother vamp before her eyes turned a black color. Bella's bones began to break and she screamed in pain, waiting for Edward to help her. But to everyone's surprise. He didn't.

" Edward please help me! Help your daughter! " Screamed Bella, venom in her eyes instead of tears. Edward looked at the girl who had a smirk on her face while she watched Bella scream. To Starr this is what Bella deserved for being selfish, inconsiderate, and a cheater 

" Starr stop. " Yelled Emmett causing everyone's head[except Bella's] to snap towards him. " Fine,but only for you and mom. " Starr stopped causing Bella pain and gave a small little smile to her father. Opening her arms wide as she knew what was coming next from him.

Emmett walked over to his daughter and gave her a big bear hug. This caused Klaus to feel envious of the pair, not understanding why he didn't like seeing her call another man 'dad.'

Bella slowly starts to stand up and begins to walk next to her daughter Resnemee. " How come you didn't help me? " Mad because her husband didn't get Starr to stop. " Because you didn't deserve it. I've been risking my life for you over and over again. But what do you do for me in return? Fuck another dude on our honeymoon!"

Bella was speechless as everyone in the room. Kol then starts to laugh, before doubling over in laughter. This caused Starr to start laughing as well. Making everyone give them strange looks.

" I'm sorry Edward, but Starr isn't your child." Bella looked at her feet that suddenly became the most interesting thing right now. All while on the side Starr and Kol were having a blast. Klaus looked at the teenage girl who was laughing alongside his brother. And couldn't help to think she was for him.

Soon after about five minutes Starr and Kol finally stopped laughing. "She's Klaus's daughter. " Klaus's eyes went wide, he had another daughter. Not that he doesn't want Starr. But he missed out 16 years of her life.

Klaus sped to Bella and grabbed her by the throat. " You made me miss out on my child's life?! "

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·..· Layah ·..·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Original Word count: 1051

New Word Count : 1190

Looking back on this, my writing was sooo ass, for now I'm just editing and going over a few things that didn't make sense, but I'll probably lose Damon as a love interest :p