nine

Josh led me into the house and my nose was immediately filled with the scent of pizza and cologne.

"Y/n!" I heard before I was tackled onto the couch.

"Haha hi anthony!" I said as he let me go. "I'm so happy right now." He hugged me again.

"Yo Anthony! Share her with everyone else." Sam said as he walked into the room with the other guys, I spent about 5 minutes hugging and chatting with all the guys before the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said while running towards the door. I opened it to see a ginormous teddy bear. "Surprise!" The person behind the bear said. "Okay I only see a bear, who's behind it?" I said while laughing.

Joe walked up to the door. "Ew it's Griffin." I giggled while pulling the giant teddy bear into the house. Griffin ran back to his car. "Griff! Get back here so I can hug you!" He turned around saying "Hold on I have more gifts!"

"Oh boy." Jason laughed "Yeah he went overboard with the gifts." Anthony chimed in. "Wait guys, is Chase not coming?" I knew he didn't like me but I thought he would at least be here. "Oh! Yeah he's picking up our food." Josh said. "Oh okay."

Griffin ran back into the house and gave me a huge hug "I'm so glad you're here yay!" I look towards the door and see a bunch of bags "Griff why did you get me so many presents?" "Why not." He let go, walking toward the bags taking them upstairs.

"Oh y/n let me show you your room." Josh grabbed my hand and yanked me up the stairs "Wow this is so cute, I thought i'd be sleeping on the couch" I
joked.

"Nah you'd probably sleep with one of us. Oh wait no I didn't mean it like that... haha, unless.." He winked. "Good one Josh." I started laughing so bad, I started to cry. "What are you guys doing?" Anthony said as he walked in the room.

"Aha nothing" Josh responded "Okay wait I wanna take a pictures with you guys" I said as I started pushing them out of the room "But I have to change so i'll see you guys in a minute!" And with that I closed the door.

After I changed I walked down the stairs and only saw Chase. He was on his phone. "Oh hi Chase." He looked up "Hey" "Where are the other guys?" I asked, since I can't even hear them. "They went to go buy you more gifts."

He smirked "By the way y/n, I got you a gift too." By now I was down the stairs walking towards him. "Really?" I was quite shocked. "So like does this mean we're friends now?" I asked. "Hm maybe" he responded and tried to walk away.

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm "What." "Let's take a picture together, please!" I said. "Okay fine" I could tell I was annoying him, but that's just how I am so he's gonna have to deal with it.

tagged // xlilhuddyliked by xlilhuddy joshrichards and 7,896 othersyouruserall of the boys left me at the house but at least I got to take a selfie with Jack Skellington 🥺

tagged // xlilhuddy
liked by xlilhuddy joshrichards and 7,896 others
youruser
all of the boys left me at the house but at least I got to take a selfie with Jack Skellington 🥺

view all 5,337 comments

xlilhuddy I was forced to take this picture
     youruser you know you love me
        xlilhuddy ew no
       joshrichards its okay bbg I love u

luvanthony just know I didn't want to leave u
        youruser i know <3 luv ya perv

avaannii ew
   youruser ew backwards is we... that mean we are both ew (:

griffinjohnson Sorry, I made them step up their gift game ;)
                youruser im scared

cynthiaparkerrrr wow ur so pretty
                    youruser tyy

joshrichards okay babygirl i diDNt giVe yOu pErMisSioN
            youruser okay mR dOmiNaNt 

A/N
I put so much effort into this chapter! I started writing at about 1 am and then started editing the picture of y/n (scarlett) and chase at about 2:45 am and now i'm posting it at 3:10 am! let me know if you want more written out chapters and if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment them or pm me! <3