ten

Chase and I were preparing food for the guys, which meant taking the tacos out of the Taco Bell bags, when the door opened.

"Ayyo gift check!" Griffin yelled as he ran into the house. Anthony came into the kitchen. "So I see that you guys are on good terms now." I glanced at Chase waiting for him to answer, he didn't. "Yeah I guess"

"Hey y/n come here really quick!" Josh yelled from the living room. "Coming" I yelled back, but shortly turned around and pointed to Anthony and Chase, "Don't touch the cinnamon twists."

I ran out of the kitchen towards the living room, almost slamming into Josh. "Woah there baby, if you want me that bad all you gotta do is ask." He winked "Oh shut up!" I laughed. "Now what do you need?"

"We wanted you to open your gifts." Griffin said from across the room. "Ooh okay fun!" I'm so excited, and hungry but i guess I can eat after. "Anthony, Chase come here!" I yelled "Coming"

We were all in the living room when I noticed that Sam wasn't with us. "Guys where's Sam?" "He's picking up Cynth-" Jaden started to answer but he was cut off by the doorbell. "Well he's here now" Payton chimed in.

Joe went to get the door. Chase started getting uncomfortable when Cynthia ran into the room.
"Y/n!!" she yelled my name as she ran up and hugged me "Hi Cynthia!! It's so good to see you" "You too!"

"Okay, can y/n open her gifts now." Griffin was getting impatient. "Aha yeah" I responded while sitting down on the couch. "What should I open first?" I questioned, there was a lot to choose from.

"Open my gift!" Anthony said as he grabbed one of the bags on the table. "This is the gift I told you about!" I started opening the bag and saw a pink hoodie. "You got me the aha hoodie?" It smelled like his cologne. "I love it!" I got up and hugged Anthony.

The rest of the night I was opening gift after gift.
Josh got me a couple gifts but he said the "surprise" gift he got me had to wait a couple days.

tagged // luvanthony cynthiaparkerrrr imgriffinjohnson xlilhuddy jadenhossler joshrichardsliked by xlilhuddy joshrichards and 8,432 othersyourusersam and payton left us :(

liked by xlilhuddy joshrichards and 8,432 others
youruser
sam and payton left us :(

view all 7,339 comments

paytonmoormeier thats not true and you know it
         youruser dude Chase brought taco bell you didn't need to get chick fil a too

samhurley 🥺 how could you-
      youruser im sorry :(

123avaniisaqt um is that alcohol??
      joshrichards no it's martinelli's apple cider
              youruser and a tangerine red bull :)

avaannii ew the camera quality is horrible
     paytonmoormeier just like your opinion
                         youruser 🤭 okay payton go off

joshrichards wow we look so good
          youruser i know right

imgriffinjohnson she liked my gifts the most just letting y'all know
                  youruser mhm sure ;)

luvanthony okay why does it look like i'm cuddling with chase
        youruser Haha bc u were 😘