fourteen

"y/n wake up." I heard while gently being shaken. "Whyyy." I said, dragging out the 'y'. "We gotta pack, we're leaving in an hour." Oh yeah, the tour. How could I forget? I groaned "Okay, I'm getting up." I got out of bed and did my morning routine.

Once I left the bathroom I started to pack my bags. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." The door opened and Anthony walked in. Oh boy. "What do you want?" I asked. "I'm so sorry." He said as he walked towards me. I stood up.

"Why would you say that Anthony?" I questioned. "I was jealous.." "Just because you're jealous doesn't give you the right to hurt me." "I'm so so sorry."

"Why are you jealous Anthony?" "I've liked you since I saw you, it's not fair that Josh gets you." I sighed "Josh and I aren't dating, I don't even know what we are." He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't kiss him back, but his grip on me was too strong.

The door opened and Josh walked in. "Um go off.." He said sarcastically but you could hear the hurt in his voice. I pulled away from Anthony as Josh started walking out of the room. "Josh wait please." Anthony was smirking. "Thanks a lot Anthony." I ran out of my room to look for Josh.

I walk into the living room. "Have any of you seen Josh?" Payton looked up. "He's in his room." "Thanks" I ran up the stairs to his room and knocked on the door. "Who is it." I heard muffled through the door. "It's y/n." Silence. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Josh please let me in I need to tell you what happened." click. The door opened and Josh was standing there, his eyes red from crying. I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Let me tell you what happened." I said while we walked towards his bed.

After I explained everything to him he hugged me. "I'm sorry I got mad at you." "It's totally fine.. I know we're not dating but if I saw you kissing another girl i'd do the same." I sighed. "Y/n, Josh cmon we're leaving!" Griffin yelled from downstairs. "Coming!"

The tour bus was parked outside. We all got in, Josh and I sat next to each other, Payton and Jaden we're next to us. Most if the time I was scrolling through tiktok but I started to get tired so I yawned, Josh noticed. "Hey, are you tired?" "Yeah." "Come here." I got comfortable on josh and fell asleep.

I woke up to Josh lightly shaking me, like this morning. "We're here." I looked around and saw the hotel. "Wow this is fancy." I laughed. We all walked in and got settled. Josh and I were sharing a room with Payton. "Y/n look at the picture I just posted on my finsta." Payton said. "Okay." I laughed while opening the instagram app.

tagged // whosjrichards totallynoty/nliked by whosjrichards jchanel and 43 othersimnotpayton parents 😍🥵

liked by whosjrichards jchanel and 43 others
imnotpayton parents 😍🥵

view all 32 comments

whosjrichards we cute
totallynoty/n ikr
imnotpayton 🥺🥺 goals

jchanel love you guys
  totallynoty/n aw love u too

chasingchase oh okay ship
totallynoty/n wink wink

totallynoy/n i didnt give u permission to post this sir
imnotpayton shush