Do You Want A Black D!ldo Thrown At Your Face!?

Chanyeol groaned, his phone was blasting 2NE1's 'Gotta Be You.' into his ear. He looked at the caller ID and and groaned again, it was Kris, his gay bestfriend. "What do you want?" He answered, voice husky.

      "Yah! Wake up, it's already 10:30 am! We have to be there by 4 pm!" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

      "What? Where do we have to be?" He heard Kris sigh.

      "Did you get drunk again? You dumbass, we're going on a vacation together!" 

      "We are?"

      "Yes, fucktard."

      "When in the fuck did I agree on going on a vacation with you? Where are we going anyway?" Kris whined.

      "You agreed last night...when we fucked." Chanyeol's eye widened and he choked.

      "W-WE FUCKED!?" Chanyeol exclaimed, Kris giggled loudly.

      "No, you yoda, I drugged your soda and asked you." Chanyeol's mouth widened,"because I knew that there was no way in hell you'd agree to go with me to a gay hotel." Gay hotel!? What the hell!? But I'm straight!

      "But hyung, you know I'm str-" Kris interupted.

      "I don't care, hurry and pack and meet me at my house by 11:30, bye bye Yeol~!" Chanyeol stared in disbelief as he heard the sound of the long beep. He dropped his phone, letting it drop onto his face.

      "Fuck." He said as he got up and massaged his red nose,"Stupid phone!" He mumbled walking to his restroom. He sat on the toilet and scowled at the thought or Kris.

      I fucking hate, Wu Yifan! Why am I his best friend anyway!?

      Because he's gay, and gay equals girls and girls equals pussy!

      But our relationships don't even last longer than a month!

      But they're good fucks...

      True, very, very, very fucking true, he smirked and plugged his phone into his speaker, playing a random hype song. His face went red and he groaned,"Fuck is this what it feels to be fucked up the ass!?" He felt his little piece of shit finally fall out of his red ass.

       He rubbed his butt and entered the shower (after wiping himself of course!) and took a shower, washing his face and body. He packed his shower utilities (knowing Kris wouldn't let him have any that were offered at the hotel), clothes, shoes, (beer) and of course, his precious snapbacks.

      Satisfied with the large baggage and duffel bag he drove to Kris' house, mentally forgiving God for the sins Kris was going to decided to make this vacation. He pounded on Kris' door loudly, the door swung open and Chanyeol immeditatly shut his eyes tightly,"Ewww, what the fuck! Why are you in just a towel! You know I can's stand seeing another dick, hyung!" Kris chuckled and rolled his eyes.

      "Don't act like a big baby, Yeol! You caught me while I was having sex before so, please, chill. Now help me chose what to wear!" Chanyeol gulped when he felt Kris grip onto his arm tightly, they entered the room and Kris went into his restroom to grab the cltohes he was battling himself to put on.

      "Yeol?" Chanyeol groaned, this bitch is going to make me do something for him.

      "What?" Kris smiled.

      "Can you pack my bag? All the clothes are on the bed! Thank you sweetie!" I fucking knew it.

      "Don't call me that!" Kris chuckled and came out of the restroom.

      "Hey, which one? Blue tank top and white shorts or a pink tank top and black ripped skinny jeans?" Chanyeol stared intesely at the pair of clothes, he knew he had to chose the right one because if he didn't Kris would have a huge bitch fit and throw a rather large black dildo at his face, he shivered.

      "Blue tank top and white shorts." I just don't want to see you in pink. Never. Ever. Again. He focused back onto Kris' clothes, hoping the dildo would stay under the bed.

      "Yay! Yeol! You finally got this outfit correct! I knew those fashion lessons with N were going to work! I could see the spark in your eyes," The spark of help,Well this is going to be a looooooong vacation, he thought as he finished packing Kris' clothes, better make the fucking best of it!