Is the Strip Club Considered A Date?

Chanyeol mentally cursed as all eyes landed on him, I fucking forgot I'm in a gay hotel! Damn you, Wu Yifan! He walked out of the elevator and went to the lobby, sitting on a random slot machine. Chanyeol put in his money and pulled down the lever, the slot items moving rapidly. 

      "Oh~! Yeobo! Try this one!" Chanyeol heard a small voice say, two males sat next to him and began to play the game. There's like 30 other slot machines that are this kind! Why choose this one!? The male next to him sighed as the items turned out to be different, Chanyeol turned back to his machine when he heard loud dinging noises and bright lights shine. 

       "Yah! You won 100$! Your boyfriend is going to be so happy!" Chanyeol laughed nervously. 

       "Thanks but, I don't have a boyfriend, plus I'm strai-." 

       "Listen here kid! I might already be married but fuck! Do you not see all the stares you get? Look, that guy over there is practically begging you to fuck the living shit out of him!" Chanyeol turned to look at the male, holy shit! Isn't that the guy from the elevator!?,"and that one and that whole fucking group!" Chanyeol shook his head, hiding himself in his hands.

      "I'm Luhan, and this is the soon to be mother of my children, Minseok!" Chanyeol turned to look at the pregnant blushing male. Minseok punched Luhan's rib, Luhan groaned in pain and gave Minseok a hurt glance,"baby that hurt!" Minseok smiled.

      "Good! That's what you get for embarassing me." Luhan pouted.

      "Not fair." Minseok rolled his eyes and kissed Luhan. Luhan smirked nd deepened the kiss, making Minseok moan softly. Chanyeol looked away quickly.

      "Uh, well um...I-It was nice meeting you Luhan-shii and Minseok-shii but I've got to go, so..." Luhan pulled away from Minseok.

      "Ok, just don't use the 'I'm straight' line though, you'll look like a dick that they'll want to fuck even more." Chanyeol's eyes widened.

      "I'll take that as advice? Bye!" Chanyeol quickly ran away, hoping he wouldn't have to deal with another kissing couple. He sighed and rubbed his temples as he walked to the bar, hoping a nice beer would calm him down. He entered the bar and saw Kris eating another male's face off at a corner.

      "Get a room!" He screamed as he sat at the table, hoping Kris would stop. Kris unlocked lips with the small male.

      "Have you forgotten that you're in a gay hotel, idiot? You'll see this everywhere!" He glared at Kris.

      "You think I haven't noticed?" Kris laughed and looked down at Kyungsoo with a smirk.

      "Soo, should we introduce Baekhyun to our lonely Yeol?" Kyungsoo beamed up at Kris.

      "Omg, you'd do that!? Baekhyun is going to love you! Wait here, I'll go get him!" Chanyeol panicked as Kyungsoo ran to get Baekhyun.

      "What the heck!" Kris rolled his eyes.

      "Listen, Ok? Baekhyun is like, obsessed, Ok? He needs you. He wants the D!" Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh quietly,"just try it out for once!?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.'

      "But why? Clearly, I want a girl." Kris groaned loudly.

      "Idiot, listen to me! Guys are basically girls! Girls can get pregnant and so can guys! Yeah, sure guys might not have boobs but whatever! They have mouths and an ass, plus, Baekhyun's ass and thighs are perfect! Just like Kyungsoo's! Just do whatever the dude wants, for like an hour. If you don't want to just tell him, damn, this shit ain't even hard." Chanyeol stared dumbly at Kris.