Lucy We Have a Problem

Anna's POV

I left my number on the bar in hopes of getting close with the Winchesters, even though I was already. But that was past me now I have to be a totally different person. I walked out of the bar and down the street. I walked to the abandoned part of town and found a store where the door and windows were boarded up. I broke in and found a whole bunch of stuff on the shelves. I found a lantern or two and used those to see. I put a chair in the middle of the back room and found some thick rope as well as some duck tape. I put all of that on a table and went to the drug section of the store. I made a strong ass drug to put in the dudes drink to knock him out. I'll brink him here, tie him up and torture him. Then I'll kill him with a smile. I just have to wait until it hits 4. I pulled out my new phone when I got a text message.

???-Scarlet?
Me- Dean?
Dean- Yes
Me- wyd?
Dean- still sitting with Sammy at the bar.
Me- oh.
Dean- wyd?
Me- nothing.
Dean- that sounds fun.
Me- sure is. It's like watching paint dry.
Dean- I bet. Anyways why did you leave?
Me- I left because I remembered that I had to do something and my friend wasn't showing up.  But I already did the thing.
Dean- What was the thing?
Me- just an errand.
Dean- oh that's cool.
Me- ...
Me- I don't know what to say now.
Dean- I swear I've seen you before. Have we met before?
Me- no I don't think we have.
Dean- are you sure?
Me- yes I'm sure.

Why does this seem alarming? I think he might find out.

Dean- well then, if we haven't met then how about we get to know each other.
Me- sure, what were you thinking?
Dean- favorite thing to do?
Me- it has to be listening to music and forgetting about my problems for a moment or two. 
Dean- mine would have to be fixing my car.
Me- really? What the model of your car?
Dean- its a black 67' Chevy Impala.
Me- really?! Those look badass!
Dean- I know. That's what I'm driving around country.
Me- right well I have to go, just got a message from my boss. Got to go see what that's about. Bye, talk to you later.
Dean- alright bye.

That was close. I swear if he finds out then I'm toast. I know that he's here for a case I just know it. I have to head back down to hell and tell Lucifer. I went to hell and walked down the halls to the heavy oak doors. I opened them and saw my throne next to his, like it usually is. 

"Lucy we have a problem." I said not even bothering to close the doors.

"What is it?" He asked sitting up straight in his chair.

"It's the Winchesters. They ran into me. I was at a bar looking for information on the Matthew dude and the boys came in. Dean started a small conversation. When I left I left my phone number but I don't know what to do now." I said kinda panicking.

"Okay, take a breath. You've done good so far just breath. Now you need to do this job without them finding you. They're most likely on a case and that case might be you. Just try and do the job without them finding you." He said standing up and walking closer to me. 

"Okay. I'll try, but what if they barge in the building when I'm doing my thing?" I asked.

"You leave the victim behind for them to take care of." He said. I nodded and exhaled. "Are you better now?" He asked.

"I think so. I'll keep you updated on the Winchester's." I said. He nodded and patted me on the shoulder. I've now learned that, that means I'm dismissed so I went back to the abandoned corner shop. I checked the time and it was about 3:30. Time really does fly when you go to hell. I waited until it was 4:15 then I knew the dude would be there and have at least his first drink. After I made sure that the boys were far from the bar I walked in. I saw someone in the seat exact seat Matthew sits in hunched over into his drink. I smirked and saw that it was a new bartender working so I wouldn't have to make an excuse on why I came back. 

I sat to the right of Matthew and said "Hey." 

"Hey?" He replied in a questioning tone.

"I'm Scarlet." I said with my hand out.

"I'm Matthew." He said shaking my hand. I smiled and ordered a beer. He was drinking a whiskey on the rocks. "Do I know you?" He asked.

"Not yet." I said with my smile changing to a smirk. My beer was passed to me as he took a sip of his drink.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"I'm an office man. I just do paperwork. You?" He said.

"I'm a tattoo artist." I said. It seems pretty believable if you looked at me.

"Oh that's cool." He said before taking another sip of his drink.

"Did you come alone?" I asked leaning on the counter.

"Yeah, I usually do." He said with a shrug.

"Usually?" I asked even though I know that he's a regular.

"Yeah I come here every evening around 4." He said, telling me information I already knew. I nodded and took a swig of my beer.  "Why would you want to talk to me?" He asked looking at me instead of his drink.

"Because you seem different than the others here. The others here look like me but you don't. You have on a suit and tie, they have leather vests and jackets." I said glancing at the people around us. He took a look around the room as well and shrugged. "Why do you come here every evening? Is there a problem at home?" I asked after a minute. He looked at me and then back down at his drink.

"I come here because my wife's cheating on me with maid." He said.

"You have a male maid?" I asked.

"No, she has tits and everything." He said finally making straight eye contact.

"Ouch. That must hurt." I said. 

"Yeah it does. I found out a few months ago but I haven't told her yet. I'm saving up for a divorce." He said.

"So you're just gong to hand her the papers and say something along the lines of ' I know fucked the maid and I want a divorce now' or are you going to tell her and then shove the papers in her face?" I said in a questioning tone. 

"The first one." He said. I chuckled.

"Cheers to that." I said holding up my drink slightly.

"Cheers." He said clinking his glass to mine.

~Time Skip~

Matthew went to the restroom and I slid the drug into his fresh drink. It dissolved and then he came back. We talked about things and the drug started to take affect. I helped him out of the bar after paying and by the time I made it to the very edge of the abandoned part of town he was totally passed out. I carried him to the corner store and tied him tight to the chair. I put ducktape on his mouth, hands and ankles just in case. I woke him up with a few punches to the face after about thirty minutes. He jolted awake with panic all over his pathetic face while I laughed. 

"Good morning sunshine. Glad you're awake for the fun!" I said as I pulled out my knife.