It Really Is Me

"Yes" I said finally giving in.

"It was really you the whole time." He said overwhelmed. I couldn't tell what he was feeling his face was unreadable.

"I'm sorry." I said fully meaning it. "Sam." I paused, he looked down at me and finally smiled. He pulled me into his arms and held me tight. Even though I'm thankful that it's off my chest I know that I'm going to have to leave them both again and make it untraceable. It never is as easy as it seems. 

"I thought I'd lost you." He  into my hair. "Anna, I love you.'e said pulling me away so he could look at me. "What's wrong?" He asked seeing my face.

"Sam, I can't stay." I said looking at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"I stupidly told you and now I have to leave." I said looking away, the thought to much to bear.

"I don't understand. You could just come back home with us." He said tilting his head to the left.

"Sam...I... I can't" I said looking back at him. 

"But you can. Please Anna I just got you back. You can't leave me here." He said in a shaky voice.

"Baby... don't." Was all I could say back to him. "I want to stay with you. I really do. I just can't. Lucifer... and Crowley. I don't know what they'd do if they found out. You have to believe me. I wish I could stay, oh how much I'd give to be in your arms again. It has pained me for the longest time. You just have to understand that I did something that can't be undone. I hate that this is how it has to be but I can't go back now. Not after..." I trailed off. He looked like he was about to cry. I bet I do too.

"Not after what?" He asked.

"Not after... this." I said and then blinked. I turned my eyes black and the look on his face mortified me. He was so shocked at how black they've become. "You don't want me like this. You can't imagine a fraction of the things I'd done. You wouldn't want some lousy excuse of person like me. Hell I still don't understand why you wanted me to begin with." I said looking away.

"Baby." He started hurt. "I still want you, nothing will change that. It doesn't matter what you've done. I've done some things too." He said grabbing my hand.

"Nothing can compare to what I've done. Done willingly I might add." I said looking at him. I turned my eyes back to their original state. 

"We could turn you back." He said trying to convince me.

"You aren't hearing me. I can't just stop. I have responsibilities now. I have to co-control hell next to Lucy now." I said getting frustrated.

"Lucy?" He questioned.

"Lucifer." I correcting myself.

"Anna... I just things to be like they were." He said looking into my eyes.

"So does Anna." I said. He looked at me confused. "Scarlet on the other hand likes her position in hell. She likes to be feared. She likes the power she has. She doesn't want any of it to go back. You don't understand. I have to people in my body. There is a literal demon in me and the scariest part is that it's me. I'm the demon." I said taking my hand out of his warm one. As soon as I did I regretted it. "You and Dean are the only things that are keeping the tiny sliver of humanity I have left. Everything else is Scarlet. Staying with you is the only reason I'm not 100% black eyed." I said defeated. "Baby I'm tired... I'm tired of all of this. I love you I do, I just can't stay with you." 

He sat there staring at me for a minute. I was so close to crying. I want to stay but I know I can't. I want to not be a demon anymore. I didn't want it to begin with. I did it because I thought I had to.

"I know it won't fix everything but how about you keep telling Lucifer or Lucy that we haven't found out while you come and visit us from time to time. Please. I just need you with me. You know how much of a wreck I've been without you. Dean needs you too. Cas would love to get to know you better and I think Bobby would love to talk to you again. Please, just think about it." He said with a small smile. I sighed and smiled at the gorgeous man in front of me. His idea is dangerous, but when is a hunters life not. I like the idea, I really do.

"I can do that." I said to him. He sighed in relief. I stood up and he was confused once again. I pushed apart his legs and stood in between them. He smiled and took my waist in his big ass hands. I draped my arms over his shoulders and leaned in. Our lips pressed together for the second time tonight. It was a long, slow, passionate kiss. I pulled apart and rested my forehead on his. "I love you." I whispered to him.