chapter 11

Heather drove to the adult bookstore that was on the outskirts of town. I smiled.

"I think we need to get something." Heather smiled.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked as we got out.

"I think your going to need to help me figure it out." Heather smiled as she grabbed my hand.

We headed inside. It was a lot to take in. Different styles. Colors. Shapes. Everything and anything. We looked up and down the aisles. Then we found it. The right one. It was a pink strap on. Her eyes lingered on it. I picked it up and looked it over.

"I think this will do good." I smiled.

"I can't wait to try it out with you." Heather said.

We walked to the front of the store and I placed it up on the counter.

"Is that everything?" The clerk asked.

I smiled. "That's all we will need."

I gave her my card to swipe as Heather picked up the bag.

"There you go. You ladies have a good day." The clerk smiled.

"Oh we will." Heather said.

We walked outside. I was anxious to try it out. I wanted to feel that connection with her. Being on top and inside while looking in her eyes.

We got into her car and continued on our way.

"I can't wait to spend the night again with you." Heather smiled.

"Me either hon. I just want to spend sometime with you." I said.

"Oh we will do that and more. " Heather said.

"How about I cook you dinner?" I suggested.

"I think I would enjoy that." Heather smiled.

We soon pulled up to her house. Getting out I followed her inside. She showed me her room and I put my bag there with the toy.

Heather pulled me into a kiss. My hands wrapped around her waist. I moaned against her lips as she slowly pulled away.

"Let me show you the kitchen and where everything is at." Heather said.

I followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen. She showed me where everything was.

I looked through and decided on something simple. Tacos. Everyone loves tacos. Heather sat down at the table and watched me.

"I could watch you cook all day. It's sexy." Heather smiled.

"I will cook for you all the time if you want me too." I smiled.

"Mmm I might just have you do that." Heather smiled.

I continued to cook as Heather watched. Everytime I moved I felt as her eyes moved with me. After adding a few seasonings to eat it was ready to go.

"Now that smells delicious." Heather said.

She got up and got her plate together as I did the same. Then we sat back down and together.

It was nice to enjoy a meal with her. We continued to talked. I kept learning more and more about her. I enjoyed making her laugh. Once we finished we cleaned up the dishes.

"Let's cuddle up watch a movie and just enjoy ourselves." Heather suggested.

"Sounds good." I said as I followed her out to the living room.

She turned on the t.v. I sat down on the couch as she sat down next to me. I pulled her into my arms.

"Did you ever see Imagine Me and You?" Heather asked.

"That's one of my favorite movies." I smiled.

She turned it on and we sat there cuddled up watching it. Her head on my chest. It was peaceful and felt right.

She moved her hand under my shirt and started doing little circles on my stomach. I bite my lip as I held back the moan she was causing. I kissed the top of her head.

"Your turning me on." I whispered.

"Oh I can stop." Heather said as she stopped moving her fingers.

"No you don't have to stop. It feels good." I smiled.

She started back up again as we continued to watch the movie. I grabbed her hand.

"How about we just go upstairs and I tease you the way you were just teasing me?" I laughed.

"Sounds good." Heather said.

I got up and held her hand as we went up the stairs. Once in her room she shut the door. I watched as she took off her clothes. Every inch of her was sexy and I enjoyed seeing her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She walked to the bed and licked up the toy. She tossed it to me.

I stripped of my clothes and put on the strap on. I watched as she laid down and opened her legs to me giving me access. I could already see she was wet. I smiled.

I slipped my fingers in teasing her and slowly pulled them out. I got on the bed with her. She smiled as I guided the tip into her and slowly pulled out.

She looked at me. "Oh I see how it is."

"Paybacks." I laughed.

"I want you to please me." Heather said softly.

"That I can do." I smiled.

I slipped the strap on back into her. She moaned. I started to thrust slowly in and out. Her nails found their way to my back. She scratched up and down. I looked into her eyes and leaned down to kiss her. I continued in and out. I felt as she released and I smiled.

"Faster." She said.

I did as she asked. In and out. Faster. Her nails dug into me. I moaned and she moaned with me. I felt as my own wetness dripped down my leg. In and out. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She nibbled on my lip as I moaned. I didn't want to stop. She continue to orgasm over and over.