Chapter 19

Once we got back to my house and inside Heather pushed me up against the door.

"What got into you?" I smirked.

Heather kissed me and I moaned against her lips. Her hands went under my shirt slipping it over my head. She tossed it on the floor.

"I'm going to go grab something." Heather smiled as she went upstairs.

I stood there fanning myself as I waited for her to come back. Soon she came back down wearing a blue silk nightgown. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as she showed me the strap on she had hidden behind her. I smiled.

"Now where were we." She smiled as she walked over to me. She kissed my neck. She knew every spot I liked to be kissed.

"You're gorgeous." I pulled her into a kiss. Her mouth open and our tongues danced with each other. As she pulled away she nibbled on my lower lip.

She slipped my bra off and caressed my boobs. Teasing my nipples inbetween her fingers. I tried to hide back a moan. She kissed my chest. She ran her left hand down my stomach causing me to close my eyes. She slipped her hand into my pants as well as boxers.

"I feel the heat just coming off of you." Heather smiled.

I smiled as she slipped her fingers inside of me.

"These pants are in my way." Heather smiled. She removed her hand and pulled my pants down. She pulled down my boxers. "Now that's better." She kissed me again as she slipped two fingers inside of me.

She moved them in and out. I leaned into her moaning.

"That's hot." She whispered into my ear.

She moved in and out. I kissed her neck. I wanted her. I orgasmed hard as she pulled her fingers out slowly. I pushed her against the wall.

"It's my turn." I smiled.

I picked up the strap on. I slipped it on. I kissed her as she put her arms around me.

"Let's move to the couch." I said as I pulled away from her.

I grabbed her hand as we walked to the couch. I sat down as she smiled.

"You want me on top of me?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes I do." I grabbed her hand.

She slowly positioned herself into the strap on. She started to go up and down. I watched as her breasts bounced with each movement. I grabbed her breasts and massaged her nipples.

"Sheila!" She moaned.

I felt as she orgasmed. She started to go faster this time leaning into me kissing me roughly on the mouth. We moaned against each others lips. She continued to go up and down faster. She held onto me.

She orgasm repeatedly. She then slowly got off of me and I stood up. She laid down on the couch.

"I'm not done yet." She smiled.

"Good because I want you in every way I can take you until you had enough." I smiled.

I got on top of her and slid the strap on back in. I thrusted in and out. She dug her nails into my back. I moaned.

I leaned down kissing her as I continued. I felt a bit of swear coming on. I went faster. I didn't want to stop.

"I love you Sheila." She moaned as she said it.

"I love you too Heather." I smiled.

"Can you pull my hair?" She asked.

"Oh you get kinky on me." I smiled.

"Not hard. Like this." She grabbed my hair and tugged on it.

I moaned.

"I see how that's arousing. I got an idea." I got up off the couch and helped Heather up. I walked to the kitchen. This time I bent her over the counter.

"I like where this is going." Heather looked back and smiled.

I guided the strap on into her. I grabbed her hips as I started to go in and out. I kissed her back as I started to play with her hair. She moaned louder.

I went faster in and out. She orgasmed. It was amazing. I got my hands tangled up in her hair and tugged gently.

"Sheila!" She cried out my name.

She released again. One right after another.

"Faster!" She said.

I grabbed her by the hip and held onto her hair. She leaned back and I went faster. I felt as she released again and I did the same.

I slowly pulled out and Heather turned around. She grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. A kiss that deepened. I never felt a love like this like I did with her. I knew that it was a start of something forever.

"Let's go upstairs and just cuddle in bed. Then later I will make us dinner. After that maybe we can do that again." Heather smiled.

I nodded my head in agreement as I took the strap on off. We went upstairs and did a little clean up on the bathroom before we went to lay down in bed.

Once in bed Heather rested her head on my chest. We just laid like that and talked. Talked about anything and everything.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Any thing babe." She smiled.

"What would you like to do for your birthday?" I questioned.

"Anything as long as I'm with you, the woman I love." Heather said as she kissed me.

"I think I can make that happen." I smiled.

"I will be looking forward to it." Heather said.

"Now the question is what shall I make for dinner?" I asked.

"I think I could go another round." Heather smiled and got on top of me.

"Oh baby." I smiled.

She leaned down and kissed me.