Why don't you make me?

Matthew's POV

About a half hour later, there was a knock on the front door. I peered out the window and sure enough, there was Jay, standing there with his school bag thrown over his shoulder and what looked to be a plastic bag from Walgreens. I opened the door and invited him in. We walked up to my room and he chucked his stuff onto the chair in the corner of my room.

"Nice room. I mean, much nicer than mine" he said, looking around and absorbing in all my room had to offer, which wasn't much considering my room was about the size of a bathroom. It fit my bed, a desk and an old chair in the corner.

"Seriously?"

"I mean, yeah. Your walls are painted, you have functional curtains, your bed has a headboard. It's much nicer than my piece of shit room. Actually it's nicer than my piece of shit house."

Hearing Jay continue to describe his crappy house made me feel bad for him. I always thought my house was pretty crappy compared to other peoples. Jessi had a balcony in her room, Nick had a huge house with a giant - and surprisingly nice - attic and Missy had artwork everywhere. Considering her parents were hippies, it was kind of expected but still a nice change to the boring modern-ness of my house.

"Well, Jay. You're welcome to stay anytime, even when my parents get back."

"Won't they start to question things?"

"Oh please, no. I have come out to them four times and they still ask me if I have a girlfriend all the time."

"That must suck, Matt" 

"Matt?" I've never heard anyone apart from my family call me Matt.

"Oh sorry, force of habit. I give everyone nicknames." He sat down on the edge of my bed.

"No, it's okay" I began to blush, sitting down next to him, our thighs touching "It was super cute."

"Stop flirting dude." He began to blush too, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Stop quoting your dad's law commercials." Suddenly, I had flashbacks to the night of the school sleepover.

"Why don't you make me?"

As the words left his mouth, I leaned in and our lips touched. 

Jay slowly pulled away and we were both left bright red. Jay had a cross between and smirk and a grin on his face, as he leaned in this time. As we kissed, he began to slightly open his mouth until I slipped my tongue in, feeling every part of his mouth. I could practically count his teeth. We made out for what felt like forever, until Jay pulled away.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot." He got up off the bed and walked over to his stuff, grabbing the plastic Walgreens bag and bringing it back over to my bed.

"Whatcha got there?" I say, sliding closer to him.

"Well, considering we have the house to ourselves, I thought I stop off at the shops and pick up some... supplies."

"Jesus Christ, Jay, you didn't buy condoms did you?"

Jay the sat there, staring at me and blushing, until I began to blush too. 

"No, I didn't buy condoms, Matthew". He pulled out a movie he must of rented from one of those movie boxes in the corner of the store, a box of assorted chocolates and tealight candles. 

"Holy shit. This is actually super romantic."

He chuckled. "Oh, Matthew, but that is not all."

He walked back over to his stuff and unzipped his school bag, revealing a bottle of Chardonnay.

"Check it out, smuggled it out of my mom's sewing room while she was passed out on the living room floor."

"Fuck yes. This is going to be a great night." I saw, leaning in and kissing him again. Who knew Jay had such a sweet side.