If it's wrong, then I don't want to be right

Matthew's POV

Jay and I walked back to my house together, hand in hand. I couldn't get Jessi's words out of my head though. Was she right? Were Jay and I rushing into things? I mean, it's only been like two days and we have already had sex. I needed to talk to him about it because I really liked him, but I also didn't want to be doomed from the start because we rushed into things.

As we walked through the front door, I chucked the keys onto the hallway stand and without releasing my grip on Jay's hand, we walked up stairs into my bedroom, shutting the door behind us. He pushed me up against the wall and began making out with me, pushing his tongue into my slightly agape mouth. I suddenly push him off of me, catching my breath.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jay asks, sympathetically.

"Yeah, it's just... well, it's something Jessi said"

"Oh god, what did she say?"

"We not really said said, but sort've said"

"Now you've lost me, Matthew. Just tell me"

"Are we rushing into things?"

Jay grabbed my hands and pulled me onto the bed beside him. He didn't loosen his grip though. He squeezed my hands. In a way, it was comforting.

"Babe, if you want to slow things down, we can. I am totally ready but if you aren't, then we can. I'm here for you"

Oh shit, he was even cuter when he was being sweet. I couldn't resist. I grabbed his face and pulled him close to me. I ran my fingers through his hair, through each individual black strand. I slowly leaned in, softly biting his bottom lip to tease. He let out a slight moan, putting a grin on my face. I pushed our lips together and let my tongue make its way around his mouth, exploring every part of it. I unbuttoned my shirt as he slipped his white t-shirt over his head, once again revealing his perfect abs. I shoved him onto his back and laid on top of him, our tongues still intertwined.

"Are you sure - you are okay - to do this... well, do this - again?" He asked, between kisses.

"With you, anytime."

Jessi's POV

I sat down on Missy's bed, pushing aside a few throw pillows. After I talked to Matthew, I made my way over to Missy's house. Her parents were out for the night on a couples only retreat, meaning she and I were all alone.

"Do you want a drink, Jess?" Missy asked, shutting the door behind her.

"Oh, no, I'm okay"

"So...". She lingered on that one word for a few seconds, sitting down beside me and intertwining our fingers. "What did you and Matthew talk about?"

"Just us, I guess" I said, softly kissing her neck.

"What about us?" She said through a grin.

"I dunno. Wait, I want to try something" I said, completely changing the subject. I reached out and pushed her down onto the bed, laying beside her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and we began to passionately make out. Kissing her was different to any other guy. It just felt, right. Like it was meant to be.

Missy pulled away suddenly.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just... well, I don't want to rush into anything. I really like you and I don't want to mess things up by having... you know"

I was at a loss for words. Was I sending the message that I wanted to sleep with her? Because I wasn't ready either. I wanted to take things slow too. "Oh lord, no. I hear you loud and clear. But making out is okay, right?"

"If it's wrong, then I don't want to be right."

"That was super cheesy, Missy"

"Tell me you didn't like it though"

"I didn't-" I paused. "Okay fine, it was super cute. Now come here". I grabbed her by the neck and the rest was a blur.

A/N: Hey! Okay so, if you have been reading this was the start, you may have noticed that this has changed a bit. I only changed it because I decided that I low key hated all that sort of sexual stuff in the story. I am such a romantic and I would much prefer read a cute story than a sexual / smut story. Sorry if that's not what you came here for, but if you did, welcome, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

Also, please vote! Lots of love xo