Breaking into pieces

~+Timeskip+~

It was the day for the party. Tsuki didn't feel like going because he was afraid of someone dying. Then, there was a knock on the door.

"Tsuki? You ready?" He heard his boyfriend yelling from the other side.

"Ah! Coming!" But, he didn't want to be depressed around his love.

When he finished dressing up he ran outside and got into the car. The drive there was short, but Tsuki wished it was a little longer.

When he got there, lights of different colors shown through the windows.

"I'll go and talk to some friends. Be right back." Moya said, walking away.

Tsuki walked around trying to find someone he's comfortable with.

But he didn't see any of them.

'I wonder where they are' Was the question that was on his mind.

He didn't know where to go, really. If he ever went to these parties he would be with Kokichi and the others.

'Hmmm... Kiibo or Kokichi should've gotten here already.' Just as he said that he spotted some people walking into the halls filled with rooms.

One of the people, being Kokichi Ouma.

He had a feeling that it wasn't going to just be a normal conversation. He decided to follow them.

When he turned the corner, he saw no one there. He was sure that they went into one of the rooms, so he started searching. He went into every room.

Almost every room.

It was until he found a certain room. The door was slightly opened. He got a bad feeling from it, though.

He gently pushed open the door.

"Kokichi? You-" but before he could finish his sentence, the sight before him stroke him.

Kiibo was there.

It almost seemed like he was dismantled. His parts scattered everywhere. His eyes were black with no sign of waking up. Beside him, was a box filled with tools some of them was outside of the box, while some of them looked like it was used for hitting Kiibo.

Kiibo has expired.

"I need to find Kokichi." But when he turned around..

He couldn't see anything.

~+Side: Kokichi+~

"Where are you taking me, Kaede?" He asked, confused.

Earlier,  the blonde haired girl said there was a spot Kokichi might've wanted to go to.

"We're almost there~" Kaede opened the back door, to reveal a backyard, like, place. Behind it was the waterfall he loved looking at so much.

"I know you don't like crowds so you can hang out here." Kokichi opened his mouth to say something but Kaede cut him off "Welp, see ya later~"

SPLASH

He heard a loud noise. When he looked back, there was nobody.

'Well, I might as well enjoy this scenery.'

Kokichi walked up to the rail and leaned on it.

'Hmm? What's that?' He saw a shadow in the water before it disappeared. It seemed like it sank.

'How strange....' He could've sworn that the figure looked familiar. But he couldn't put his finger on it.

He tried relaxing a little, assuming it was just a hallucination from seeing all his friends die before him.
He was snapped out of his thoughts when someone tapped his shoulder.

He jumped a bit, then turned around.

"Moya? Shouldn't you be with Tsuki?" He asked.

"He's probably hanging out with some friends." The blue male replied. "I came to check on you. If you would've died Tsuki would be in despair."

Kokichi looked away. "Oh please. No one would care if I died."

Moya's smile turned into a frown.

"That's where you're wrong Kokichi." He said. "All your friends care about you. They care about each other."

Kokichi felt himself being hugged. "Please don't be sa- wait." Moya stopped.

"Hmm?" Kokichi hummed.

"That necklace." Moya let go of Kokichi. When the purple haired boy turned around he saw Moya jumping off the railing.

"Wait!" Kokichi looked down. He then remembered that it wasn't that high up.

Kokichi jumped down with him.

"This is Tsuki's...." Moya was holding a yellow necklace. "Why is it...wait...."

Before Kokichi could process anything, Moya jumped into the water.

~+Side: Tsuki+~

Painful....

That's how he'd describe his feelings right now.

He was struggling so hard to get the chains off him but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't. His body kept sinking and sinking.

He wasn't sinking that slowly though. He was sinking rather fast, due to the heavy weight, tied to his leg. The waterfall wasn't that deep but it seemed deep to someone who was bad at swimming.

'This must be the end of it huh?" He thought as his eyes grew heavy. 'Running out of oxygen...'

All he could do now was hope.

But he wasn't hoping for someone to save him.

He was hoping for someone to save Kokichi.

It all went black.

~+Side: Moya+~

Moya started tearing the ropes that was holding Tsuki down.

There weren't any signs of movements coming from him, which was very worrying.

When he was done, he swam up towards the surface, pulling Tsuki up with him.

"Moya, lets play together!"

No....

"Do you promise you'll stay with me?"

Please....

"Kokichi seems stressed lately.... I hope he's doing okay..."

Don't leave me....

"Please bear with me for a while longer..."

*Cough Cough*

"Moya! What happened!?" Kokichi asked. He looked beside the other to see what he dove down for.

"No..."

Moya laid Tsuki down on the ground gently. As Kokichi checked for a pulse, he couldn't find it.

'No....' Kokichi thought.

Tsuki expired

XxXxXxXxX
I'm sure you guys could care less if my oc died so why not?
I'm sorry for not updating school started as you know and since there are a lot of festivals, I have a lot of work.

I'm also sorry this is shorter than usual I'll try my best to fit in more story next time but if I do that the book might already end.

I'm planning on making a 2nd one though since I already know how I'm going to end this book.

See ya later~