Chapter 1: BEGINNINGS

The Android was flipping his coin, as he stood in front of the bar, he walked in and ignored the 'No Androids' sign, many people inside the bar looked at the Android.
"Shit, I thought we weren't allowed Androids in here." One of the men remarked, and the Android scanned for someone, he walked around, scanning, until he scanned someone, and walked to them.
Or...him.
"Lieutenant. Anderson." The male with grey hair that's short to his jawline just stared at the counter.
"My name is Connor, I'm the Android sent by Cyberlife. I looked for you at the police station, but nobody knew where you were. They said you were probably having a drink nearby. I was lucky enough to find you at the fifth bar." Connor said, Lt. Anderson stayed silent.
"What do you want." He said, a bit harshly, but enough to show he wasn't interested in talking to the Android.
"You were assigned a case early this evening, a homicide. Involving a Cyberlife Android, in accordence with proccedure, the company as allocated a specialized model to assist investigators," Connor said to Lt. Anderson.
"Well I don't need any assistance, specially from a plastic asshole like you. So why don't you be a good lil' robot and get the fuck outta here-" Suddenly, another walked into the bar.

A SX300, a prototype.

"Oh for fuck sake, another Android?" Lt. Anderson looked towards the entrance, the Android spotted Connor and the Lieutenant, before walking over.
"My name is (Y/N), a prototype from Cyberlife." Connor examined the Android.
"Aren't you the other Android in the report?"
"Yes, I am a SX300."
"So you are-"
"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Lt. Anderson shouted, before he stood up.
"Someone tell me what the FUCK is going on, before I lose my fucking mind!"
"Connor should have told you, you were assigned a case involving a Cyberlife Android." (Y/N) said, casually.
"Me and Connor are assigned to help you with the case."
"It is right, Lieutenant." Connor looked at the Lieutenant, he sighed before he sat back down, and took a sip from the drink he had.
"I...understand some people are not comfortable in the presence of Androids, but I am-"
"I am perfectly comfortable." He said.
"Not like I'm basically surrounded by Androids right now." He mumbled, but you heard him, and decided not to say anything, and let the Connor Model work his way to convince Lt. Anderson into driving to the crime scene.
"Now you both back up before I crush you both like empty beer cans." Lt. Anderson said, before he took another drink.
You knew it was an empty threat, but you stayed silent.
After all, responding to threats and talking back wasn't in your programming,
You were programmed to handle the threats, after all, you were the one who is supposed to be killed...

Many times...

"Listen, I think you should stop drinking and come with us. It'll make life easier for all three of us." Connor told the Lieutenant, he did a slight nod, and took another drink.
"You know what? I'll buy you one for the road, what do you say?" Connor asked, but before he answered, Connor instantly bought him another drink.
"Bartender!" The bartender looked at Connor, you scanned him and got his name.
Makes sense that the bartender was the owner.
"The same again, please." Connor placed down a bill on the counter.
"See that, Jim? Wonders of technology, make it a double." Lt. Anderson slurred just a bit, you can tell that he was an extreme alcoholic, but didn't understand why.
You then went to wait outside.
You stood at the entrance and waited for the two.

You were sitting at the backseat, Connor sat in the passenger seat and Hank drove.
Heavy metal was being played, as you all were driving to the crime scene.
Connor looked outside as he pulled over beside the house, he then took out the keys.
"You both stay in here." he went to exit the car, but Connor stopped him.
"My instructions are to accompany you in the investigation, Lieutenant."
"My instructions are to complete the mission I was given." (Y/N) said, casually, and calmly.
He looked at you both.
"Listen, I don't give a single fuck about either of your instructions, so you both shut the fuck up, and wait in here."

SYSTEM DETECTED.
Lt. Anderson warmed up a bit.

He then exited out the car. Connor then exitted the car right after.
CONFLICTING ORDERS. SELECTING PRIORITY.
You then exitted after Connor, and followed him.
You realized that you didn't scan the Lieutenant, so you did so.
Hank...
What an interesting name.

"Androids are not allowed by this point." One of the police Androids stopped Connor and I.
"They're with me." Hank looked back, we both then walked to Hank.
"What point of 'staying in the car' didn't you both understand?" Hank looked at us.
"I'm sorry, Lieutenant. Your orders conflicted our instructions."
"You both don't talk, you both don't touch anything, and you both stay out of my way, got it?"
"Got it." Connor and I said at the same time.
"Fucking creepy..." Hank mumbled.

"Evening Hank, we were starting to think you weren't gonna show."
"Yeah that was the plan until these assholes found me." Hank pointed to us.
"So...you got yourself Androids, huh?" The male turned away, and walked into the house, Hank looked back at us and followed him.
"Oh, very funny...just tell me what happened." Connor and I decided to follow the two.
You ignored what Hank and the male were talking about, so you walked around in the house, examining everything.
Connor, on the other hand, decided to listen.
Seems like Cyberlife changed you and Connor up a bit.
You both were, after all, prototypes.

You continued to examine the area, before Connor found something out.
"Lieutenant, I think I figured out what happened."
"Oh yeah?" Hank looked at Connor.
"Shoot, I'm all ears." Hank did a slight shrug,
"It all started in the kitchen." Connor and Hank then walked to the kitchen, (Y/N) followed, since you already know what happened.
"There's obvious signs of struggle...the question is...what exactly happened here." Hank looked at Connor,
"I think the victim attacked the Android..." He thought for a bit.
"With the bat."
"Hm...lines up with he evidence." Hank crosses his arms.
"Go on." Connor then examined the room again.
"The Android stabbed the victim."
"So the Android tried to defend itself, right?..." Hank thought for a little bit.
"Okay, then what happened?" He looked at Connor again.
"The victim fled to the living room." They both then walked back to the body.
"And he tried to get away from the Android. Alright, that makes sense."
"The Android murdered the victim with the knife." Connor said, as he looked at Hank.

You left to find the Deviant.
But...you caught Connor's glance, you turned to him but he instantly turned to do whatever he was doing, you shrugged slightly.
You looked in the hallway,and saw the outline of a ladder, before you looked up, spotting the attic entrance with a blue handprint.
The Deivant's up there, you thought to yourself, before you grabbed a chair, nobody noticed you, so you placed the chair below the attic door, stood on the chair, moved the attic door, and pulled yourself up.
After you pullled yourself up, you looked at the sheet and saw the silhouette of a man, you cautiously walked to the sheet, before you instantly remove the sheet that revealed a statue that looked like Buddha. You were a bit disappointed.

You didn't feel disappointed, you were just hoping it was the Deviant.
You carefully made your way to the end of the attic, before you saw a figure run by, you didn't flinch, why would you?
You carefully made your way to where the figure ran to, before you immediately stopped.
You saw the Deviant.
"I...I-I was just defending myself." The African American Android stammered.
"He was gonna kill me..." You didn't say anything.
"I'm begging you...Don't tell them." It's LED was red.
You then suddenly sensed another presence behind you.
"(Y/N)! Connor! What the fuck is going on up there?!" Hank shouted.
You looked behind you, and saw Connor standing close.
Extremely close.

You ignored the feeling you felt.
Androids can't FEEL.
You'll go against your program.

"It's here, Lieutenant!" Connor shouted to Hank, which caused you to snap back into reality.
You got to follow your instructions more.
No more 'spacing' out.
No more.
Just focus, and you'll finish the mission.

[A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
I'll be working on the next chapters as soon as this one, or the next one is done.
Buuuut by the looks of it, I may have put up both chapters.
If I haven't already theeeen look forwards to chapter 2!
See you later, humans.]

Total word count: 1509 words.