Chapter 6

Port had been talking in class for about 90 percent of the class. Leon had fallen asleep as I was drawling a potato hooked up to wires with a yellow eye. I noticed Juane was talking with Weiss as  the time ticked down to 4. I smiled knowing that this would end the same as last time. With the clock 4 she got up. "Did you hear anything?" He asked as she replied with. "No, no, no, no, yes." Juane laid his head down in defeat. The rest of team RWBY passed as yang patted his head, "Its okay maybe next time." I smiled and woke up Leon. "No not the unicorns!" He outbursts as I laugh. "Come, Ozpin said today is our initiation." I said as he nodded.

We got set up on platforms. "You're initiation will be different from the rest. You're goal is to run through the forest reach a monument then run back drawing the attention of Grimm and fighting them off, regardless of the order, and finally taking on an alpha Beowulf." Ozpin explained as we checked our ammo. Leon held took off his hat as Hard light armor formed around him. "Let's have some fun!" He said as he got set. Ozpin smiled. "5... 4.... 3..." he launched us both into the air.

"Houston this is so much fun!" I crashed in the woods picking myself up and spawning a sparrow racing to the monument. Leon was flipping a hard light knife waiting patiently. "Well you're late." He said. "How the hell did ya get here." I asked as we pressed a button. "Hard light sling shot, it somehow worked." He questioned as we heard multiple Grimm following us.

We reached the extraction point which was in front of a broken down bridge. I turned and fired killing five Beowolves. A deathstsker came forward as Leon formed a wall blocking the stinger, then formed a spear launching it through it. A Nevermore flew down trying to scoop me up as I jumped stabbing my knife and dragging it along it's back. I activated my Golden gun taking out as many as I can as Leon fanned the hammer. I was back handed by an ursa as Leon was grabbed and yeeted. Leon got up and holstered the Last Word slamming his foot on the ground as a Hard light Lion took form towerinh over the Grimm. They coward in fear before the left paw hit them away. An Alpha Beowulf came out of the trees as the Lion rushed to kill it. They jumped at each other, colliding as Leon drew the Last Word inside the lion. The Beowulf took notice and tried to move but they hit the ground and the lion pinned the alpha to the floor. "Good night old Yeller." He said pulling the trigger and laughing at his stupid remark. "All right let's get moving. Shall we?" I ask as Leon nods. I pop a flare as a bullhead picks us up.

Ozpin sat in his chair sipping for his mug. "You two did exceptional for your Evaluation. Now I have another mission for you. It has come to my attention the Team RWBY has made a plan to go on a late night mission. You're mission is to watch over them and stop anyone who interferes, regardless of who they are." We nodded and left his office. We weren't special forces, but we were cut out for it. We entered the elevator, "I must say, students being trained to kill and hunt Grimm is exciting. Sadly we don't have anything like this at home." Leon said as I chuckled. "We have Fallen, Hive, Vex, Taken, Skarn, Cabal, and the darkness. So I'm packed with stuff to do at home." Leon laughed. "Well In that case you might want to return." He said as I sighed. "No another guardian can handle it." I said as we reached the lobby.

Night time rolled around as Team RWBY had gone off with a Neptune and a Sun. We were looking at them go in different directions when they hit Vale. Leon followed Yang and Blue hair as I followed Blake and Monkey.

《3rd POV》

Leon crunched as Yang pulled into the front of a Bar called Jr's. They walked in as someone tried to steal her bike Leon trapped them in a box of Hard Light. "I don't think so." He then made the box float and throw the man. He walked inside as things looked superstitious. Yang was sitting at a bar while the Bar tender was talking with her.

Cutting over to Tex. Tex was watching through the glass skylight of a warehouse while faunus gathered while a human talked with a mech next to him. Atlas had something new, that mech just so happened to be that something new. Then the recruiters moved forward before Blake and Sun could get out. The white fang caught on as I pulled ace out aiming for a fuze box. I fired taking out the lights as the human got in the mech and ran into the streets. The two faunus' chased after with Tex on a sparrow.

Cutting to Leon flirting with the twins trying to blend in. Yang and Neptune left. "Well ladies it's been nice but I have to leave. Before the could stop him he made a wall and followed them. He noticed the mech hit the highway so he followed by the roof tops. Yang was dodging cars while a bullhead looked on to it with an RPG. Leon formed a wall on the wing when the guy fired. The rocket hit the wall blowing up the bullhead.

《Tex POV》

A big chunk of a burning bullhead  crashed into the mech knocking it off the highway. Team RWBY jumped down as the two boys flew off the mech. The fight between RWBY and the mech wen well until another busted in. I grabbed ace and fired as the girls looked at me. Leon formed a giant spear and threw it as it took out the mech's right arm team RWBY focused on the first mech. The second mech threw a punch. Leon formed a wall but the punch went through it knocking him away. "Leon!" I yelled snapping back to him then to the mech. I ran towards it forming my golden gun but it hit me away. I crashed into the wall. "Alright, c'mere!" I yelled. "Tex go!" Leon yelled as I nodded as he formed headlight platforms for me to run on. I jumped up rushing fast as the mech tried to swat at me. I jumped grabbing golden knives and throwing some. The mech fired missiles as I flipped over launching more knives. The mech lit on fire and exploded. Yang was hit away but got back up with her hair on fire! She launched like a jet breaking the sound barrier and punched the mech causing Roman Torchwick to fall out.

"Leon now!" I yelled as he shot Roman in the leg stopping him from moving. A girl in pink dropped down. Leon shot but she shattered and Roman was gone. "Dang!"

We returned back to Beacon with information to give Ozpin. We appeared in his office as he turned around in his chair. "Professor, suspicions of a White Fang stronghold has been located under Mt. Glen. Would you like us to investigate?" Leon says and asks as Ozpin takes a drink from his cup and shakes his head. "Have Team RWBY investigate, remember the missions era of the school year is coming up do let them." Ozpin said as we nod. "You two are dismissed, sleep tight gentlemen." We exit through the elevator and return to our dorms.

(A/N): end of this chapter thanks a lot for reading and have a beautiful day you beautiful people!