Prologue & Reader Biodata

Firstly...there's him. The sound of the school bell couldn't be heard over the screams offered by the many fangirls for the pretty boy, Atobe Keigo. This boy is what many called 'born perfection'.  Atobe Keigo was born in a wealthy family as the ONLY heir to the family fortune, good looks and skilled in many things. Among those skills, Atobe decides to strengthen his skill in tennis, a sport which he admires. He's new skills made him re-known around his town and he was very happy with the admirers he had gained.....

     On the other hand, there was the brunette pony-tail proud boy, Shishido Ryo. Shishido is simply a boy who won't give in to others. He had joined tennis to prove them that he has got what it takes since he studied that very sport since elementary school and achieved amazing grades in such curricular activity. With his fancy looks, many didn't expect his on-going, baseless stamina which wanted to prove others wrong....

    But the question is....

A) Why do they constantly argue?
B) Why does Shishido hate Atobe despite their similar love towards tennis?
C) Is it ONLY jealousy that caused their constant disagreement?

The answer to it all will be revealed here... In this very book.....

Reader-chan's Profile :-

Name: Sanada Y/n (adopted into the Sanada family)

Family: Sanada Genichirou (elder brother) Sanada Sasuke (nephew)

Age: 12 (past), 13 (past), 14 (present)

Personality:
-Quiet.... too quiet until people mistaken her as a mute
-Kind hearted.... listens to others problems
-Strict... only in court, she hates cheaters

Description:
- Orphan until Genichirou met her at a hidden tennis court in the woods. He took her to his house where they played together. She was soon adopted. Close with Genichirou's elder brother 
- Used to be called 'Angel of the Court'  until she was in an accident which caused an injury
- Only speaks when she thinks it's important

(A/N: OKAY!! HERE WE GO! ANOTHER PRINCE OF TENNIS FANFICTION! BUT THIS TIME, AT HYOTEI GAKUEN! I'M SORRY BUT I'M RATHER LAZY AND HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK FOR THE OTHERS BOOKS! I'LL UPDATE SOON {HOPEFULLY LMAO} SO PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME TILL THE END!)

(P.S: I'm naming Sanda Genichirou's elder brother as Daichi because it isn't mentioned what his name truly is!)