Chapter 1: The first day of 12th grade 😊

I just got out of the car in my grey and pink school uniform,hair tied back in a ponytail and ready for my last year at school.

I was so happy because my best friends Ava and Annie pulled up at the same time.We put our bags down in our locker rooms and heard a loud scream "OMG Griffin is here!"Griffin is the cutest boy in the school and  is dating my bff Ava.

He came walking up to us and gave Ava a good morning hug.They are  such a cute couple.Suddenly my heart started pounding because my  crush Chad walked by.My friends obviously made me feel awkward and shouted "hi Chad "in their most flirtatious voices.The bell rang and we all went to class.

Ava,Annie and I are not in the same class which makes it harder for us to communicate.Annie is in my class so you can imagine how much we talk to eachother.

There is this girl in my class named Phoebe.She is a really nice person but is quite rude at times but we can't be rude to her because she is dating our good friend Oliver.

Phoebe is best friends with this girl Vanessa who dispises our whole friend group for no reason.She used to be my best friend,everyone does miss Vanessa but it is what it is.