Chapter 10:Break up fever 😢

Suddenly I woke up in my bed.Was it just a dream?I got dressed and headed to school.The moment I stepped foot in the building everyone started staring.I went to my locker and see I am sorry about hearing about ur break up.I open my locker and see a whole lot of care packagers from all my best friends.Which sadly means.....it was not a dream.

Ava comes running to me and gives me a big hug.I burst into tears and I ran to the bathroom.Was my relationship with Chad really over!Annie met Ava and I in the bathroom with a whole lot of tissues and her make up bag (Always very prepared)

As we walk out of the bathroom to go to homeroom and see Chad in the passages.We walk past each other and look at the floor.He must be really mad at me

I get to class and realise it's biology and my lab partner is Chad!

I sit on our table and Chad sits next to me.I greet good morning but no answer.I look at his face and see he starts to tear up.

Wait was I forgetting something....What was the date today...oh wait it's Chads birthday...the 17th of April.I know I have a chocolate in my bag but Chad is Lactose Entolerent!!!!

I excuse myself from class and message my brother Cole to bring anything special he thinks Chad will like.

At Recess
I see my brother and get the gift...it was already wrapped and everything!!I see Chad sitting at the table with Hayden.

I was sooooo nervous....I walk up to him and give him his gift

Then I said the following:

Hey Chad
Uhmmmmm Happy Birthday
I know we no longer together but I was hoping we could still be friends

Then I walked away