Chapter 4: Dinner Date Drama

Hayden eventually looked at Annie in the eyes and said "You are my one and only and I want you yo know that no one can replace you".Tears filled Annie's eyes she was confused

.Hayden told her the whole story that earlier that day him and Chad (yes Chad that I am avoiding )were sitting on the benches and Claire came and sat on Hayden's lap and started flirting with him.Mrs November saw and reported it to the secretaries office for inappropriate behaviour therefore they got called.

Hayden is off the hook but Claire's parents will be getting a message today.It was such a heart breaking scene when he was telling Annie but on the bright side tonight Hayden and Annie will be going out on their first date.To the most fanciest restaurant in town NV80!!!

After school Ava and I went to Annie's to help her choose her outfit.We did her make up and her hair.Hayden picked her up at 8 sharp and offered to take us home but we said we will take an Uber.

Ava decides to stay over at my place so we watched a movie,had make overs,talked about boys you know teenager things

At NV80

Annie's POV

Omg this date night is amazing everything is so calm.I think Hayden and I really needed this night out.However I do find this girl sitting opposite us a bit strange.She keeps on staring at Hayden.I am not making any assumptions but I think she kinda looks like Claire!!!!

Hayden's POV

This is so relaxing...and wow I have never seen my gf looking so hot before.I really love her.Oh snap,Claire is sitting right opposite me.What is she doing here!!!!I don't think I should tell Annie.I don't wanna bring negative vibes.