Mask x Mute!Reader

Eeeeeeeeeee. Remember when i said the first few oneshots were going to requested by no one but myself?— I actually didn't expect some people to start requesting stuff on this book, but thank you to all those who requested! Your oneshots will be done soon enough. UwU.
Also i'm very sorry if this is ooc??—
———————
Requested by: @Carly_Cake
[Edited]
———————
Things you should know:
(Y/N) = Your Name
(I/C) = Ink color

Another day in the same old place, Inkopolis Square. This place compared to the Plaza is pretty fresh most cephalopods say. Some would play turf wars, some would go work for Grizzco and others would just chill. Of course the cephalopods do other things then that. (Y/N) was headed to the Shoal, She'd go there very often and tries to avoid interaction since naturally, not everyone knows sign language and when someone is talking to her when she's playing a game, It'd be kind of hard for her to respond. She was one of the top players in a game called 'Squid Beatz 2'. Although she was only so many points away from reaching the number one spot, She never ended up reaching it. Back to the present, the (I/C) girl was headed immediately to the Squid Beatz 2 machine. It wasn't too crowded, for now. She put in a coin into the machine, and selected 'Tidal Rush', hard mode. Last time she tried, she couldn't beat it, but who knows if she'll beat it today? 'Here goes nothing.' She thought to herself before pressing the play button.
"Fresh!"
"Fresh!"
"Fresh!"
So far, so good. Right now, She had a 87 fresh streak going on!
"Fresh!"
"Fresh!"
Before the girl could realize, squids and octolings were crowding around her. Or should i say, near her? (Y/N) originally thought everyone was forming a crowd around her, but it turns out she wasn't the only one playing this song at this very moment. Another Squid Beatz 2 Machine next to her, was being used by presumably a male wearing a gas mask. "Huuuhuuuuu. Youuuuu'll never beat me." He said. (Y/N) over here was sweating, Was that Mask from the S4? It can't be anyone else! Now she's starting to feel a bit pressured but she did her best to concentrate and not lose her current combo. Usually people would get all salty towards Mask and his snarky remarks, Though oddly the girl next to him wasn't saying anything in return. Was she that calm? Or maybe she wasn't interested? Questions were circling around his mind while he tried to keep it cool and not lose to the player next to him. Well, he could always taunt her. And that's what he did, He started taunting her a bit,
"You know you won't be able to keep your combo up riiight?"
"Stop tryiiing. I'm staying number 1 on all of the traaacks."
"Giving up is alwaaays an option you know."

Even after that, She still didn't say anything in return. They were almost at the end of the song, Just a bit more and maybe she'll—
"Too bad!"
...And with that, she broke her combo. Well, there's always next time of course. The track ended, And the (I/C) colored girl decided to just head home for the day, although the day wasn't over yet, there was plenty of stuff she could do at home. "..!—" (Y/N) felt a hand gripping her arm. Who— "Heeeeeeeey. What's your nameee?" He asked with his slurred words. "..." Was all (Y/N) could really 'say'. She took out a notepad she had with her and wrote down her name on it. "(Y/N) 。゚(゚'ω'゚)゚。" was what she wrote before showing it to the male in front of her. He nodded, "(Y/N) Huuuuh? You were pretty gooood out there." He paused before taking the notepad she had in her hands and wrote something else on it, before leaving.
"Let's catch up later. You seem pretty fresh. Here's my number :"
It said with his number written on it. Huh. A small blush appeared on your face, and so a little smile crept onto your face as well.

————————
Im sorry if this is short and not that great h—i'll be working on other requests later!

Words: 711