Servant and Persona II

This was the worst day for her. She saw the person she hated the most. But that wasn't the only bad thing. There were two of them. Not the one with a swimsuit, even though that Jeanne was also disgusting to her. But this one was different. 

She was floating. Like literally floating. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw a floating Jeanne d'Arc. She didn't know how this was happening since she didn't listen to Makoto's explanation of Persona's. Or more specifically, she wasn't even in the cafeteria because Jeanne would pester her about being her little sister.

This person is Jeanne d'Arc Alter. But she herself likes to being called Joan or Avenger.

Joan may be Alter form of Jeanne but she didn't like how people kept saying 'Jalter' to her face. Joan didn't like it since it kept reminding her that she was the complete opposite of Jeanne d'Arc. 

Joan didn't want to be known for being the opposite of the Holy Saint. No, she wanted to be known as herself. As a Dragon Witch. And that is why she had forced everybody to call her Joan or Avenger.

No more will Joan be known as Jalter the complete opposite of Jeanne d'Arc. She will be known as Joan the Dragon Witch!

Joan had opened the door slightly so she could peek at the two Holy Saints having a nice conversation. Joan didn't know why but she was a little bit jealous to know that there were more of the Holy Saints and not the Dragon Witches.

Of course, there was Berserker and Lancer versions of her but she didn't like them that much. One was a tired mangaka and the other was a freaking cheeky child!

Berserker version of Joan doesn't even hate the Holy Saints that much as her and her Lancer version takes her Master for the whole Christmas! Even Joan wanted to keep Gudao for herself at least once in the Christmas...

"...Joan, what are you doing?" asked a familiar voice behind the Dragon Witch. Joan summoned her swords and sent them by accident towards the person behind her.

"Woah! I am sorry! Please don't kill me!" the boy's voice begged for his life. The swords had missed his limbs by a few centimeters and one was next to his head. Joan got a good look at the person she accidentally attacked. It was her Master...

"Hmph! That's what you get for standing behind me." Joan said and looked away while crossing her arms. She made her swords disappear and Gudao sighed in relief.

That is what Joan said but she didn't mean it. She wanted to apologize to Gudao for almost killing him but couldn't find the courage to say it. 

'Why am I acting like this!? It's just an idiot Master of mine! It can't be that hard...' Joan thought and glanced at her Master who stood back up.

"I am really sorry. Next time, I won't stand behind you." Gudao said sadly and walked away but his collar was grabbed by Joan.

"Wait! I was just taken by surprise! I don't mind if you stand behind me at all." Joan told her Master and looked away with a blush on her face.

Gudao felt happy when Joan told him this. His sad mood had completely disappeared. He was happy that he was close with someone evil as Joan. Being friends with the Servants' was one of his wishes, after all.

"All right! Then do you want to eat something with me?" Gudao asked with a bright smile on his face. Joan felt her face flush once more but she still kept her cool appearance.

"Hmph. I don't really need to eat but if you really want to eat with me, I don't mind at all." she told Gudao and they both went inside the cafeteria. But the moment when Joan walked inside the cafeteria, she remembered the two Holy Saints and regretted her choice instantly.