• 06 •

Exploring (Part 2)

Summary: After explaining everything to Michael, the remaining witches of the coven return- however they have a different side of the story to tell

Warnings: None

"So you sold your soul to my father" Michael repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time. "Look, I know this is all kind of over whelming but- I think your father truly wants me to be with you" You smiled at him. "Get a room" Ms Mead scoffed from the same spot she'd been sitting in since Michael had called her in. "Ms Mead, you are currently in that room," Michael groaned, indicating for her to leave. "I'll just step outside then" She chuckled to herself before leaving the office. "So" You sighed as Michael turned his attention back to you. "You in?"

"Of course. I have wanted nothing more than to kill those witches with my own two hands" The blue eyed man smirked. The next few minutes went by in complete silence, however you both felt comfortable in each other's company. All of a sudden, an alarm started to blare all throughout the building. 'The perimeter has been breached' It repeated over the tannoy. "What the fuck?" You almost squealed as Michael got up, with you following right behind him. As the two of you ran out of his office, you saw Ms Mead standing in front of three figures. " Ms Mead?" Michael called- and as she moved out of the way, you finally got to see their faces.

Tears pricked your eyes as you saw them standing there; Madison, Cordelia, and Myrtle. "You bitches!" You spat as you were about to lunge towards them, however Michael held you back. "Let's save the killing for later?" He quizzed as he tilted his head at you. "Whatever" You scoffed.

"y/n told me about your plan" The antichrist then spoke to the three. "About how you aim to overthrow me and ruin my fathers image of the new world" He continued. "We're here for the girl. We'll deal with you later" Cordelia sighed as she made her way towards you. "May we talk?" She asked you sweetly.

"Talk?" You snorted, looking behind the supreme at the other two witches. "You killed me. My own coven! My sisters- you fucking killed me!" You snapped, your icy glare returning to the witch in front of you. "Eat my shit" You spat at her. "We did it to protect you!" Cordelia protested. "From what?!' You snapped back.

"From this." Myrtle sighed as she joined Cordelia. "From him" She then added, tilting her head towards Michael. "Delia had a vision. Some sort of warning- that you would betray us for the Antichrist, and that's exactly what has happened" She continued. "I betrayed you?" You laughed mockingly. "So uhm- Did you just expect me to come running back to you guys even after you killed me?" You scoffed. "Enough with the bullshit" Madison groaned, all heads turning her way.

"We know you sold your soul to the devil. You fucking betrayed us before we even killed you"  She added before stepping forward to join her sisters. "And for that, you'll pay" She whispered, loud enough for you to hear.