2🪐

y/n sits down at her desk in her room. as she began to start her homework, she couldn't help but start thinking about him once again.

"he's so cute!"

her phone dinged as she quickly grabs it to check who texted her.

unknown:
hey :)

y/n:
who dis

unknown:
guess

y/n:
hmm how about a hint?

unknown:
tall, handsome, your future boyfriend ;))

y/n:
is he green by any chance?

hot stuff:
🥺💔

y/n:
haha
anyways
jungkook right?

hot stuff:
the one and only :)
wydd

y/n:
homework💀
u?

hot stuff:
i was at the gym hehe
hm well are u busy rn

y/n:
i'm doing hw bud

hot stuff:
nice, pick up

y/n:
w

her phone began to ring as she was receiving a call from jungkook. she waited a few seconds to look cool before picking up.

she smiled hearing his sweet "hello!" and his charming voice. they ended up speaking for hours, y/n falling harder and harder for him as time passes by.

there was a moment of silence as they both stared out their window, staring at the moon.

she bit her lip and smiled before speaking softly.

"hey, i gotta go now. you should get some sleep, since we have school tomorrow."

"aw ok, i really enjoyed talking to you y/n."

"me too."

she quickly hung up before jumping up and down on her bed. she danced around her room laughing and giggling. she walked over to her window, looking outside. her eyes twinkled as she felt a light breeze hit her face.

she sighed dreamily, cheeks tinted a rosy red.

she turned off the light and crawled into bed, smiling herself to sleep

what she forgot, was that jungkook was her neighbor, and his window was directly across from hers.
——————————————————————————

"its all a lie."

y/n woke up abruptly. she didn't understand what it meant. it was like a nightmare, and it made her heart hurt.

she ran her fingers through her hair and got ready for school.

it was the day she had been anticipating for all week. it was finally friday!