4🪐

it was monday morning when y/n woke up with bright sunlight hitting her face. she hears a "ding" coming from her phone and picks it up, the bright screen causing her to squint her eyes.

she smiles when she reads that it was a good morning text from jungkook. her short moment of joy was interrupted though, when her brother began to bang aggressively on her door.

"yeah yeah, i'm getting up!"

after getting ready for the day and eating some breakfast, she meets wendy on the bus to school.
she talks to her about the date at the arcade from yesterday as wendy cried at how fast her "little baby was growing up".

it seemed as if time went by faster, as y/n found herself sitting at a lunch-table surrounded by her friends.

the girls begin talking about the project in science, the class y/n hadn't been to yet. "kit kat! be my partner for it please!" seulgi showed her puppy dog eyes to y/n.

"are you sure you're even going to do the work? or will you be too busy staring at taehyung like usual" y/n smirked playfully.

seulgi rolls her eyes before laughing, stealing a french fry from y/n, who was not pleased by that action.

y/n decided to get to class before the bell rang, as she wanted to review some of her notes. when she walked into the classroom she noticed jungkook was already there.

she raised a brow before sitting next to him.

"you're here pretty early"

jungkook looked up at her, finally noticing her
presence. "i wanted to talk to you without getting interrupted-"

jungkook was cutoff by the loud ringing of the school bell, signaling that class was going to start soon.

"hm? what were you saying?" y/n tilts her head.

jungkook shakes his head and lets out a soft nevermind before looking at the teacher who had now walked in.

"alright class, i'm assigning a large project.. it's like.. worth a lot of your grade or something. oh and uh.. i'm picking your partners." the teacher spoke slowly, clearly not wanting to be here.

she scratches her head before continuing. "i didn't actually have time to pick your partners, so you're working with whoever you sit next to. i don't feel like explaining the details of the project so just look at the handout i'm passing around. and also it's a presentation. anyways, let's continue with the lesson"

as soon as the teacher turned her face towards the board, seulgi turned her head towards y/n, a panicked look on her face as she not so subtly pointed towards taehyung, who was apparently now her partner.

y/n laughs and then realizes that she's working with jungkook. "so.. your house or mine?" jungkook asks. "we can do mine" she responds, it would be her first time having a boy over.

seulgi giggles at y/n's nervousness. "hey who's being happy?!" the teacher snapped.

the class went dead silent, as the only sound that could be heard was the teacher mumbling about the lesson and clock ticking.

"looks like somebody got their cereal shitted on."

"JEON JUNGKOOK GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!"