The LG's Final Days

We had all attended a small funeral put together by Athena's family. We held ourselves together the best we could. Things went fine, until Jess and the LG arrived. Wolfie took the microphone on stage and had the nerve to say that we all needed to "move on". We were pissed, but managed to get through the damn thing without any altercations.
When we came back to SMA, we were only there one day, before it was the weekend, so there was really no point in getting into any big projects. So the day was mostly uneventful.
Karma had even made a new friend, named Ari, who ended up joining the US shortly after we met her.
We finished watching a movie that we had started the last time we were at school. We kept our distance from Jess and the rest of the LG, as we had been for the last week.
Little did we know that this was the last time we would ever have to deal with the LG. Duke returned to school today to meet with his friends. And people were not stupid.
The whole class, if not the whole school, knew what they did. They lost all popularity and were becoming hated throughout the school. The next week, they were gone.
Jess and Duke had decided to finish up the last few weeks of the year with homeschool. Soon after, Matthew also left.
This just left Wolfie, who after a few days, was outcasted. Wolfie was not even accepted into the outcasts because of all the times he had bullied them.
They were all gone. They couldn't harass us anymore. And once again, the US stood at the top.
And Athena would forever be remembered. Alex's dad even built a bench outside my sister's classroom in honor of her.
You could say that we won. But at what cost? It took someone committing suicide for the LG to back down.