Prologue

"Sir I hate to disagree with you, but with a creation like this, we're unsure of how much of the brain we can actually re initiate. I mean, I love the concept, but what if we're cutting corners by rushing this?" she asked her boss from across his office. She saw that he was clearly serious about this creation as he slammed his palm onto the desk, rising from his seat in frustration after hearing the woman's statement

"I don't care! This drug must be made and sold as soon as possible!" a blonde haired person yelled from one side of his desk to the other, looking at an intimidated scientist under his employ before taking a deep breath as he placed his hand on hers. "I'm sorry, but think of the breakthroughs this creation could bring? An end to unnatural death, a second chance for those who died without reason. he said as he looked over at the girl, a smile on his face to reassure her."Y-yes sir" she said, her voice trembling slightly as she had not seen her superior have such an outburst. She bowed slightly before leaving his office and returning to the crowded laboratory where hundreds of white coated workers had been applying their skills to create their superiors drug.

Meanwhile, there was a knock on the mans door shortly after as a middle aged man walked into the office, dressed different from the workers of his lab as well as having the accompaniment of several armed men walking alongside him. The boss of the office offered his hand in respect, only to have several gun scopes aimed directly to his head. Showing no fear, he smiled as his hand was lowered. "I understand. Now how may I help?" he asked as the man leaned against the desk.

"We need updates on this drug production, Lance" he said, his tone neutral and his expression serious. The blonde haired man let out a feint chuckle as he looked over at the suited man."You're the first person in months to use my code-name" he stated as he opened a cupboard, taking out a small wooden box. "Say hello to the greatest breakthrough in scientific history" he said, revealing a syringe to the suited man who watched in intrigue. He notices the liquid within the needle was a strange purple substance. "Imagine the end of death. With this drug, we can grant a second chance at life to those who were killed by criminals and fiends" he said as he put the syringe down on the table.

"This is incredible. However, we have had no words on test results" the suited man said as he looked over at Lance, who rubbed the back of his neck after hearing that.

"You see, the thing about that is we require a dead body for testing, but we can't just dig through cemeteries" he said before seeing the man pull a handgun from his pocket and as quick as he could react, he witnessed the man aim at one of his bodyguards and pull the trigger three times, bullets firing from the weapon through the unsuspecting man paid to protect him. "There. take him somewhere and test your drug" he said as he put the gun back into his pocket and looked over at Lance, who was shaking in shock and fear as he saw somebody die in front of him.

"V-very well" he said as he walked closer to the body, trying to pick them up before getting assistance from the other guards before carrying him into a room of glass. He laid the body down onto a table and grabbed the syringe that he had placed onto the office desk. Rolling up the sleeves of the dead guard, he positioned the syringe near the wrist vein and injected the strange coloured liquid into the body. He stepped out of the room and walked to the lab. "Listen up, people. I need someone to write the test results of the drug" he said as the woman from before walked outside the test chambers. Lance took a deep breath and took another drink as the man spoke.

"If this is successful, we'll have the most powerful army of all time" he said as Lance tensed up and cringed.